1. Aghaei A, Khalili Meibodi M, Khalili Meibodi A. Factors Influencing Attitudes of Pharmacy Attendees toward the Pharmacist's Role: Tehran City 2014. Health Management 2014; 5 (3): 33- 40.
2. Dabbagh A, Ghasemi M, Zolfaghari B, Jamshidi H. [A revision to the professional roles of pharmacists in the national health system: the attitudes of physicians and pharmacists regarding the impact on inter-professional relationships]. Hakim Health Sys Res2006;8(4): 26- 36.[Persian]
3. Miller JP. The holistic curriculum 2nd ed.Canada: University of Toronto Press; 2007.
4. Safavi S, Rostami B, Moein Z, Rostami H, Fakour E.[Factors Affecting the Academic Achievement of pharmacy school s students in Zanjan University of Medical Sciences]. J Med Educ Dev 2017; 10 (25): 51- 58. [Persian]
5. Basir Shabestari S, Shirinbak I, Sefidi F, Sherkat Daliri H.[Evaluation of the relationship between educational development and social adjustment among Qazvin Dental students in 2010- 11]. J Med Educ Dev 2013; 6 (11): 1- 10. [Persian]
6. Saffarinia M, Hezareyi D. In the first to fourth years of the university and presented with the support of family and friends. Educational Psychology 2008; 4 (13): 1- 15.
7. Tirgari B, Azzizadeh fourozi M, Heidarzadeh A, Abbaszadeh H.[The Relationship between Self-Efficacy and Achievement Motivation and Academic Adjustment in the First Year Undergraduate Students of Kerman University of Medical Sciences in 2015]. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2017; 10 (3): 157- 164. [Persian]
8. Seif AA.[New Educational Psychology: Psychology of Learning and Education]. 2nd ed. Tehran: Publishing Duran; 2017. [Persian]
9. Sarason EJ, Sarason B. [Psychological Psychology: The Problem of Non- Adoptive Behavior]. Translation by Bahman Najjarian. 5th ed. Tehran: Roshd; 2007. [Persian]
10. Chattopadhyay S. Learner Support Services in Open Distance Learning System: Case Study on IGNOU. In Distance Learning and Reciprocal Library System: Is Public Library Network the better Option Conference; 2014 6-7th June; Netaji Subhas Open University, India, Kolkata; 2014.
11. shakhi K, Hosseinpour D, Maharloo HR, Zahiri M, Haghighi Zadeh M H. [Students' Views about the Educational Quality of Health Services Management]. Educational development of jundishapur 2013; 4(1). 83-89. [Persian]
12. McLoughlin C. Learner Support in Distance and Networked Learning Environments: Ten Dimensions for Successful Design. Distance Education 2002; 23 (2): 150- 160. [DOI:10.1080/0158791022000009178
13. Simpson O. Supporting Students for Success in Online and Distance Education. 3rd ed. Abingdon UK: Routledge; 2013. [DOI:10.4324/9780203095737
14. Tait A. Reflections on Student Support in Open and Distance Learning. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning 2003; 4 (1): 1- 10. [DOI:10.19173/irrodl.v4i1.134
15. Chatpakkarattana T, Khlaisang J. The Learner Support System for Distance Education. Creative Education 3 (1). 47- 51. [DOI:10.4236/ce.2012.38B011
16. Usun S. Learner Support Services in Distance Education System (A Case Study of Turkey). The Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education 2004; 5 (4). 1- 10.
17. Nasiri F, Ghanbari S, Ardalan M, Karimi A. [The Effect of Quality of Education and its Services on Educational Degree of Postgraduate Students]. Quarterly journal of research and planning in higher education 2016; 21 (3): 71- 95. [Persian]
18. Moeinikia M. [Studying the direct and indirect relationship between the quality of the main services and learning support through motivational strategies for learning with the academic achievement of distance education students] [dissertation]. Tehran:Payam Noor university; 2011. [Persian]
19. Tait A. On institutional models and concepts of student support services; The Case of the Open University UK. Learner support in open, distance and online learning environments 2004:283-93.
20. Bagherzadeh Khajeh M, Bagherzadeh F. [A survey of service quality of the educational centers in Tabriz using servqual model and ranking educational centers using Analytic hierarchy Process]. Journal of Instruction and Evaluation, 2009; 2(8): 31-54. [Persian]
21. Feli S, Biglari N, Pezeshkirad Gh. [Students' Satisfaction of the Quality of Educational Services (Using SERVQUAL Model) in College of Agriculture, Tarbiat Modares]. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research 2012; 42(2): 199-207. [Persian]
22. Baker RW, Siryk B. Student Adaptation to College Questionnaire (SACQ). Western Psychological Services; 1989.
23. Davari M, Gholamali Lavasani M,Ejei J.[Relationship between Perfectionism and Academic Self- efficacy with Students Achievement Goals]. J Psychol 2012; 16 (3): 266- 81. [Persian]
24. Mikaeeli F. the relationship between identity styles and adaptation Among freshmen students. Journal of Psychological Studies 2010; 6 (2): 25- 42.
25. Zarei H, Mirhashemi M, Sharifi H. [The Relationship between Thinking Styles and Academic Adjustment in Nursing Students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012; 12 (3) : 160- 166. [Persian]
26. Noshadi S, Sheykholeslami R. [Relationship between class structure and adjustment to university: Mediating role of academic burnout]. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies 2016; 14 (25): 123- 152. [Persian]