1. Jalili Z , Noohi E, Malekzadeh A . [ Activities of Medical Educational Development Center from the Views of the Faculty Members of Kerman Medical Sciences University].Strides Dev Med Educ 2004 ; 1(1):e57332. [Persian]
2. Changiz T, ashourion V. educational development center in the dastern Mediterranean region: basic concept, activities of educational development centers and recommended. 2008.
3. Azizi F. [Medical education mission, vistion and challenges]. 1 st ed. Tehran: ministry of health and medical education; 2003. [Persian]
4. Esteghamati A, shoghi shafagh aria F. [educational development centers in universities of medical sciences and health services: past, present]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2 (0): 22-23 [Persian]
5. Bekton J. Modeling university educational development unit [dissertation]. Center for educational research and development university of Lincoln; 2010.
6. Gosking D. reported for the heads of educational development group (HEDG).[cited 2019Mar 25]. Available from: http://www.hedg.ac.uk
7. Torabian S. shoghi shafagh aria F. Vosough moghadam A, esteghamati A. [first report on structure and function of educational research & development centers in Iranian medical universities]. Iranian journal of medical education 2002; 2 (0): 56-56. [Persian]
8. Ministry of health and medical education. [description task byelaw of educational development center]. [cited 2010 Dec10]. [Persian]. Available from: edc.behdasht.gov.ir
9. Pazargadi M, Zagheri tafreshi M, abedsaeedi Zh. [Nurses' perspectives on quality of nursing care: a qualitative study]. Journal of the faculty of medicaine 2007; 31 (2): 155-158. [Persian]
10. Assadi S N.[Knowledge, attitude and performance of clinical faculty members on community oriented medical education: a survey in Mashhad school of medicine]. Iranian journal of medical education 2011; 11 (5): 445- 452. [persian]
11. Torabian S, Vosugh Mogadam A, Sedaghat Syahkal M.[Evaluation of some aspects of educational inputs and outputs of community medicine departments in iran medical sciences schools and universities]. Strides in development of medical education 2006; 3 (2): 95-101. [persian]
12. Hoveida R, Molavi H. [Academic quality improvement process from the viewpoints of faculty members of universities in lsfahan province: a comparison based on academic quality improvement program (aqip)]. Iranian jurnal of medical education 2008; 8 (1): 132-141. [persian]
13. Teymouri M, tootoonchi M, salehi M, hassanzadeh A. [Job satisfaction among faculty members of lstahan university of medical sciences]. Iranian journal of medical education 2008; 7 (2): 227-237. [persian]
14. Guo Y, Sippola E, Feng X, Dong Z, Wang D, Moyer C A, Stern Dt.International medical school faculty development: the results of a needs assessment survey among medical educators in china. Adv in health sci educ 2009; 14: 91-102. [DOI:10.1007/s10459-007-9093-z
15. Bin Abulrahman K A, Siddiqui I A, Aldaham S A, Akram S. Faculty development program: a guide for medical schools in arabian gulf (gcc) countries. Medical teacher 2012; 34(sup1): 61-66. [DOI:10.3109/0142159X.2012.656748
16. Farhadian F, Tootoonchi M, Changiz T, Haghani F. Oveis Gharan Sh. [Faculty members' skills and educational needs concerning clinical teaching methods in isfahan university of medical sciences]. Iranian journal of medical education 2007; 7 (1): 109-118. [persian]
17. Kimple LM. Changing faculty perception and perspective: a case study at a private, midwestern, liberal arts university [dissertation]. Lowa state university: 2010.
18. Iranfar S, Izadi B, Mansouri F, Rezaee M. [Teachers, points of view about evaluation]. Iranian journal of medical education 2002; 2 (0): 29. [persian]
19. Ghafourian Boroujerdnia M, Shakurnia A, Elhampour H. [The opinions of academic members of ahvaz university of medical sciences about the effective factors on their evaluation score variations]. Strides in development of medical education 2006; 3 (1): 16- 25. [persian]
20. Aliasgharpour M, Monjamed Z, Bahrani N. [Factors affecting students' evaluation of teachers: comparing viewpoints of teachers and students]. Iranian journal of medical education 2010; 10 (2): 186-195. [persina]
21. Najafipour H, Moghadam S, Azmandian J, Hosseini H. [The effect of providing education-research services by founding a clinical research development center on the research performance of ckinical faculty members of kerman university of medical sciences]. Strides in development of medical education 2009; 6 (2): 157-164. [persian]
22. Tejinder S, Payal B, Monika Sh. A need and necessity for faculty development: the role of medical education units in the indian context. South east asian journal of medical education 2008; 2 (1):2-6.
23. Adkoli BV, R Sood. Faculty development and medical education units in india: a survey. Natl Med J India 2009; 22 (1): 28- 32.
24. Gharib M, Sarmadi M, Ebrahimzadeh I, Zare H, emami A, Gharib A. [enhancing critical thinking in virtual medical education program: A Qualitative study of faculty members' and students' experiences]. Strides in development of medical education 2011; 8 (1): 22-32. [Persian]