1. Hassanzadeh G, Abolhasani F, Mirzazadeh A, Alizadeh M. [Team-Based Learning A New Strategy in Integrated Medical Curriculum: The experience of School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (7): 601-610. [persian]
2. Jafari E, Fathi Vajargah K, Arefi M, RezaeizadehM [.Identification of strengths, defects, opportunities and threats in MOOC-based curricula in Iran's higher education system]. Technology of Education 2018; 13(2): 269-281. [persian]
3. Vaezi A, Azizian F, Kopayehzadeh J.[Survey compare team based learning and lecture teaching method, on learning-teaching process nursing student's, in Surgical and Internal Diseases course]. jmed 2015; 10 (3): 246-254. [persian]
4. Hadges B, Videto D. Assessment & planning health programs..1st ed. Sudbury, MA : Jones and Bartlett Publishers; 2005.
5. Wood DF. Teaching and learning in a large group. Diabet Med 2003; 20 (Suppl 3): 2-4. [DOI:10.1034/j.1600-6143.2003.000987_2x
6. Momeni H, Salehi A, Sadeghi H. Comparing the Effect of Problem Based Learning and Concept Mapping on Critical Thinking Disposition of Nursing Student. Education Strategies in Medical Sciences 2017;10(4):234-44.
7. Copeland HL, Longworth DL, Hewson MG, Stoller JK. Successful lecturing: a prospective study to validate attributes of the effective medical lecture. J Gen Intern Med 2000; 15(6): 366-71. [DOI:10.1046/j.1525-1497.2000.06439.x
8. Sand-Jecklin K. The impact of active/cooperative instruction on beginning nursing student learning strategy preference. Nurse Education Today 2007 ;27(5):474-80. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2006.08.006
9. Johnson DW, Johnson Roger T, Stanne MB. Cooperative Learning Methods: a Meta-Analysis. [cited 2006 Aug 12]. Available from: http:// www.co-operation.org/ pages/ cl-methods. html.
10. Safari M, Yazdan panah B, Ghafarian H, Yazdan panah SH. Comparing the effect of lecture and group discussion on student learning and satisfaction Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6(1): 59-64. [Persian]
11. Michaelsen LK, Sweet M. Team-Based Learning. National Education Association. [cited 2008 Agu 23]. Available from: http:// www.nea.org/ home/ 34362. htm [: 23- August-2016]
12. Lee M. Creating knowledge through partnerships in global education using small group strategies with large groups .J of Nurse Education 2001; 40 (5): 222-4.
13. Jafari Z, Miri K, Malekzade J, Davoudi N, Mazloum S, Omid A, et al.[Comparison of Rehabilitation Students' Learning in Neurology through Lecture with Team-Based Learning (TBL)]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (6): 448-456. [Persian]
14. Vasan NS, DeFouw D. Team learning in a medical gross anatomy course. Med Educ 2005; 39 (5): 524. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02146.x
15. Rastegar T, Hoshyari Manesh S, Salari H.[Effect of Team based learning on rehabilitation students anatomy learning]. sjimu 2016; 23 (6) :163-168. [Persian]
16. Sabouri Shahrbabak S, Dehghani M. Comparison of Team-Based Learning and Lecturing Methods in Pharmacological Biotechnology for Pharmacology Students, sdmej2017; 14(2): e64093. [DOI:10.5812/sdme.64093
17. Zgheib NK, Simaan JA, Sabra R. Using team-based learning to teach clinical pharmacology in medical school: student satisfaction and improved performance. J Clin Pharm 2011; 51(7): 1101-11. [DOI:10.1177/0091270010375428
18. Hubert Wiener H, Plass RM. Herbert HW, Richard Marz P. Team-based Learning in Intensive Course Format for First-year Medical Students. Croat Med J 2009; 50 (1): 69-76. [DOI:10.3325/cmj.2009.50.69
19. Kuhne-Eversmann L, Eversmann T, Fischer MR. Team- and case-based learning to activate participants and enhance knowledge: an evaluation of seminars in Germany. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2008; 28 (3): 165-71. [DOI:10.1002/chp.175
20. Zeheib NK, Simaan JA, Sabra R. Using team-based learning to teach pharmacology to second year medical students improves student performance. Med Teacher. Transforming a clinical clerkship with team learning. Teach Learn Med 2004, 16 (3): 270-5.
21. Zingone MM, Franks AS, GuirguisAB, GeorgeCM, Howard-Thompson A, Heidel RE. Comparing Team-Based and Mixed Active-Learning Methods in an Ambulatory Care Elective Course. Am J Pharmaceutical Edu 2010; 74 (9): 1-7. [DOI:10.5688/aj7409160