1. Schmidt CK, Welsh AC. College adjustment and subjective well-being when coping with a family member's illness. Journal of Counseling and Development 2011; 88 (4): 397-406. [DOI:10.1002/j.1556-6678.2010.tb00039.x
2. Sepehrian F, fatahy O. [Efficacy of enneagram personality types teaching on educational adjustment of students]. Journal of Educational Psychology 2014; 4 (4): 35-44. [Persian]
3. Keshavarz afshar H, mirzaee J. [Role of Social Adjustment, Emotional Intelligence and Motivational Strategies in Academic Anxiety among Students]. Counseling Culture and Psycotherapy 2018; 9 (34): 211-38. [Persian]
4. Olimat A, Saaida M, alzyadat E. Reasons for the low level of academic achievement in English language curriculum. For secondary school students in public schools in Salt rod from the point of view of teachers and proposed solutions to improve the achievement level. Scientific journal of the Faculty of Education - Assiut University 2013; 29 (2): 433-468.
5. Pettas KR. The relationship of parental monitoring to community college student adjustment and achievement Differences by gender, ethnicity, parental education level and student residence. [Dissertation]. University of South Carolina; 2006.
6. Al-Mseidin K, Omar-Fauzee MS, Kaur A. The relationship between social and academic adjustment among secondary female student in Jordan. European Journal of Education Studies 2017; 3(2): 333-46.
7. Rivas-Drake D. Public ethnic regard and academic adjustment among Latino adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence 2011; 21 (3): 537-44. [DOI:10.1111/j.1532-7795.2010.00700.x
8. Ehyakonnande M, Yousefi F, Khormaie F. [Prediction of student Adjustment based on personality traits and goal seating. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies 2017; 14 (26): 1-36. [Persian]
9. Tamanaii M, Moradi S. [Prediction of academic adjustment based on self-efficacy, assertiveness and social support]. Journal of Social Psychology 2015; 2 (36): 57-73. [Persian]
10. Hwang K, Wang MK. The effect of stressors, Living support and adjustment on learning performance of international students in Taiwan. Social Behaviour and Personality: an international journal 2011;39(3): 333-44. [DOI:10.2224/sbp.2011.39.3.333
11. Hibbard DR, Davies KL. Perfectionism and psychological adjustment among college students: Does educational context matter?. North American Journal of Psychology 2011; 13 (2): 187-200.
12. Ardalan E, Hosseinchari M. [Predicting academic adjustment based on communication skills: the mediation role of self-efficacy]. Educational Psychology 2010; 6(17):1-28. [Persian]
13. Pekrun R. Progress and open problems in educational emotion research. Learning and Instruction 2005; 15 (5): 497-506. [DOI:10.1016/j.learninstruc.2005.07.014
14. Nikdel F. [Investigating the relationship between perception of the classroom environment and motivational beliefs (goal orientation and academic self-concept) with academic emotions and self-regulation learning: the role of mediating academic emotions].[Dissertation]. Theran,Kharazmi University; 2010. [Persian]
15. Pekrun R, Goetz Th, Titz W, Perry RP. Academic Emotions in Students' Self-Regulated Learning and Achievement: A Program of Qualitative and Quantitative Research. Educational Psychologist 2002; 37 (2): 91-105. [DOI:10.1207/S15326985EP3702_4
16. Villavicencio F, Bernardo A. Positive academic emotions moderate the relationship between self-regulation and academic achievement. British Journal of Educational Psychology 2013; 83(2): 329-340. [DOI:10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02064.x
17. Kavousian J, Kadivar P, Farzad V. [Relationship of environmental, Educational factors with school well-being: role of Psychological needs motivational self-regulation and academic emotions]. Rph 2012; 6 (1): 10-25. [Persian]
18. Burgess T, Crocombe L, Kelly J, Seet PI. The effect of cultural background on the academic adjustment of first year dental students. Ergo 2009; 1(2): 5-14.
19. Markus HR, Kitayama S. Culture and the self: Implications for cognition, emotion, and motivation. Psychological Review 1991; 98: 224-253. [DOI:10.1037/0033-295X.98.2.224
20. Cross SE, Hardin EE, Gercek-Swing B. the What, How, Why, and Where of Self-Construal. Personality & Social Psychology Review 2011; 15 (2): 142-79. [DOI:10.1177/1088868310373752
21. Oetzel JG. The effects of self-construals and ethnicity on self-reported conflict styles.Communication Reports 1998; 11(2): 133-44. [DOI:10.1080/08934219809367695
22. Dowd SM, Artistico D. Type and strength of self-construal interact with the influence of anchoring heuristics in appraisals of self-efficacy. Learning and Individual Differences 2016; 49: 400-405. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2016.05.018
23. Markus HR, Kitayama S. Culture and selves: A cycle of mutual constitution.Perspectives on Psychological Science 2010; 5 (4): 420- 430. [DOI:10.1177/1745691610375557
24. Brutus S, Greguras GJ. Selfconstruals, motivation and feedback-seeking behaviors. International Journal of Selection and Assessment 2008; 16 (3): 282-91. [DOI:10.1111/j.1468-2389.2008.00434.x
25. Hamilton RW, Biehal GJ. Achieving Your Goals or Protecting Their Future? The Effects of Self-View on Goals and Choices. Journal of Consumer Research 2005; 32 (2): 277-83. [DOI:10.1086/432237
26. Ashghali-Farahani M, Salehi T, Arab-Ameri Z, Haji-babaee F, Hosseini A F, Ghaffari F. [Empathy among undergraduate nursing students in Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. ijme 2016; 9 (4): 56-67. [Persian]
27. Zarei HA, Mirhashemi M, Sharifi H. [The Relationship between Thinking Styles and Academic Adjustment in Nursing Students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 12 (3):160-166. [Persian]
28. Alvandi far S, Kadivar P, Arabzadeh M.[ Investigate the mediating role of self-construal in relationship between self esteem and creativity, in high school students in Karaj]. Quarterly innovation and creativity in human science 2018; 7 (3): 163-194. [Persian]
29. Kadivar P, farzad V, kavousian J, Nikdel F. [Validiting the Pekrun's achievement emotion questionnaire]. Quarterly Educational Innovations 2009; 8 (32):7-38. [Persian]