1. Favaretto J. Stage level measurement of information and communication technology in organizations. [dissertation]. Sao Paulo. Brazil; 2015.
2. Farhangi A, Yazdani H, Haghshenas M. [Identification of learning management systems functional areas and limitations (case study: e-learning center of university of Tehran)]. Journal of information technology management 2018; 10 (2): 331-54. [Persian]
3. Zehry K, Halder N, Theodosiou L. E-Learning in medical education in the United Kingdom. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2011; 15: 3163-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.04.265
4. Marshall S. Using the e-learning maturity model to identify good practice in e- learning. Proceedings Electric Dreams. 30th ascilite Conference; 2013 Dec1-4; Macquarie University, Australia.Sydney; 2013.
5. Nolan L, McFarlan F. Information technology and the board of Directors. Harvard business review 2005; 83 (10): 96-106.
6. Teicher J, Hughes O, Dow N. E-government: a new route to public sector quality. Managing service quality 2002; 12 (6): 384-393. [DOI:10.1108/09604520210451867
7. Misra D, Dhingra C. E-government maturity model national information center, department of. information technology. Electronic information planning journal 2005; 3: 14-17.
8. Juniawan M, Sandhyaduhita P, Purwandari B. Smart government assessment using Scottish smart city maturity model: A case study of Depok city, International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Systems (ICACSIS). Bali, Indonesia: IEEE; 2017. [DOI:10.1109/ICACSIS.2017.8355018
9. Marshall J, Mitchell G. Assessing sector e-learning capability with an e-learning maturity model. In D. Whitelock and S. Wheeler, Eds. proceedings of the 13th international conference of the association for learning technology (ALT-C); 2006 Sep 5-7; Edinburgh, UK: Heriot-Watt University; 2006.
10. Abdullahi S, Ghadiri S, Tabrizian M. [Assessing the influence of qualitative indexes on user applicability for Esfahan University's e-learning department LMS]. The 9th Annual Iranian Conference on e-Learning; 2015 March 11; Kharazmi University in cooperation with Iran's E-learning Association,Iran.Tehran:CIVILICA; 2015. [Persian]
11. Espinoza-Guzmán J, Georgina Gomez Zermeno M. Maturity model for e-learning classroom, bimodal and virtual courses in higher education: a preliminary study. International journal of web-based learning and teaching technologies 2017; 12 (1): 19-31. [DOI:10.4018/IJWLTT.2017010102
12. Kim S. The future of e-learning in medical education: current trend and future opportunity. Journal of educational evaluation for health professions 2006; 3 (3): 1-8. [DOI:10.3352/jeehp.2006.3.3
13. Haukijarvi I. E-Learning maturity model- process-oriented assessment and improvement of e-Learning in a Finnish University of applied sciences. IFIP Conference on Information Technology in Educational Management; 2014 Jul 1; Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg; 2014. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-662-45770-2_9
14. Saadi H, Mirzaei K. E-Learning maturity of Iranian agricultural higher education based on Misra and Dhingra models and its hookup using artificial neural network 2017; 12 (1): 1-16. [Persian].
15. Salari M, Yaghmaei F, Mehdizade S, Vafadar Z, Afzali M. [Factors related to accept of e-learning in nursing students]. Scientific journal of educational strategies in medical sciences. 2009; 2 (3): 103-8. [Persian]
16. Khorasani A, Abdolmaleki J, Zahedi H. [Factors affecting e-learning acceptance among students of Tehran University of medical sciences based on technology acceptance model (TAM) ]. Iranian journal of medical education 2011; 11 (6): 664-73. [Persian]
17. Sirisawat P, Kiatcharoenpol T. Fuzzy AHP-TOPSIS approaches to prioritizing solutions for reverse logistics barriers. Computers industrial engineering 2018; 117: 303-318. [DOI:10.1016/j.cie.2018.01.015
18. Kaganski S, Majak J, Karjust K. Fuzzy AHP as a tool for prioritization of key performance indicators. Procedia CIRP 2018; 72: 1227-1232. [DOI:10.1016/j.procir.2018.03.097
19. Naderifar M, ghaljaie F, jalalodini A, rezaie N, salalr A. [Challenges of E-learning in Medical Sciences: A Review Article]. J Med Educ Dev. 2016; 9 (23) :102-111. [Persian]
20. Dargahi H, Ghazi Saidi M, Ghasemi M.[The role of e-learning in Medical Sciences Universities]. payavard 2008; 1 (2):20-29. [Persian]