1. Samavi AV, Ebrahimi K, Javdan M. [Relationship between Academic Engagements, Self-efficacy and Academic Motivation with Academic Achievement among High School Students in Bandar Abbas]. Cognitive strategies in learning 2017; 4 (7): 71-92. [Persian]
2. Fredricks J, Blumenfeld P, Paris A. School engagement: Potential of the concept, state of the evidence. Review of Educational Research 2004; 74 (1): 59-109. [DOI:10.3102/00346543074001059
3. Shaari AS, Yusoff NM, Ghazali IM, Osman RH, Dzahir NFM. The relationship between lecturers teaching style and students' academic engagement procedia-social and behavioral sciences 2014; 118: 10-20.
4. Pietarinen J, Soini T, Pyhalto K. Students emotional and cognitive engagement as the determinants of well-being and achievement in school. International Journal of Educational Research 2014; 67: 40-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijer.2014.05.001
5. Linnenbrink EA, Pintrich P. The role of self-efficacy beliefs in student engagement and learning in the classroom. Re and Writing Quar 2003; 19: 119-37. [DOI:10.1080/10573560308223
6. Finlay KA. Quantifying School Engagement: Research Report. Nat center School Engagement 2006; 17: 1-5.
7. Farhadi A, Saki K, Ghadampour EA, KhaliliGashnigani Z, Chehri P. Predict the dimensions of academic engagement based on students' psychological capital components. Educational Strategies in Medical Sciences 2016; 9 (2): 127- 132.
8. Schlechty PC. Creating greate schools: six critical systems at the heart of educational innovation. Sanfrancisco: Jhon wiley and Sons 2005.
9. Azfandak K, Azad Abdolahpour M. [Relationship between academic optimism and academic self-efficacy with academic engagement]. Sociology of Education 2018; 7 (7): 63-78. [Persian]
10. Kaplan A, Flum H. Achievement goal orientations and identity formation styles. Educational Research Review 2010; 5 (1): 50-67. [DOI:10.1016/j.edurev.2009.06.004
11. Razmandi N, Khalkhali V. [Study of the relationship between academic engagement and self-efficacy of high school girl students]. 2nd National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Tehran: Islamic Studies and Research Center Soroush Hekmat Mortazavi, Mehr Arvand Institute of Higher Education, Center for Sustainable Development Strategies 2015. [Persian]
12. Bandura A. [Regulative Function of perceived self- efficacy]. 1 st ed. Nw Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1994.
13. Sang G, Valcke M, Van Braak J, Tondeur J. Student teachers' thinking processes and ICT integration: Predictors of prospective teaching behaviors with educational technology. Computers & Education 2010; 54 (1): 103-12. [DOI:10.1016/j.compedu.2009.07.010
14. Bong M. Role of self-efficacy and task-value in predicting college students' course performance and future enrollment intentions. Contemporary educational psychology 2001; 26 (4): 553-70. [DOI:10.1006/ceps.2000.1048
15. Berglas S, Jones EF. Drug choice as a self- handicapping strategy in response to noncontingent success. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 1978; 36 (4): 405-417. [DOI:10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1245
16. Dehghani-Mofrad Z. [Comparison of self-disability and academic achievement among students with high and low test anxiety]. [dissertation].Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaie University; 2012. [Persian]
17. Covington MV. Making the Grade: A self- worth perspective on motivation and e university press 1992.
18. Maslach C, Jackson SE, Leiter MP, Schaufeli WB, Schwab RL. Maslach burnout inventory.3rd ed. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press; 1996.
19. McIlroy D, Bunting B. Personality, behavior, and academic achievement: Principles for educators to inculcate and students to model. Contemporary Educational Psychology. 2002 1; 27 (2): 326-37.
20. Gholamali-Lavassani M, Azhei J, Afshari M. [Relationship between academic self-efficacy and academic engagement with academic achievement]. Psychology 2009; 13 (3): 289-305.[Persian]
21. Gholamali-Lavassani M, khezri-Azar H, Amani J, Mal- Ahmadi E. [The role of academic self-efficacy and goal achievement in stress, anxiety and depression]. Journal of Psychology 2008; 56: 417-432. [Persian]
22. Schwinger M, Stiensmeier-PelsterJ. Prevention of self-handicapping -The protective function of mastery goals. Learning and Individual Differences. 2011; 21(6): 699. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2011.09.004
23. Tabe Bordbar F, Rastegar A. [A model of relationship between personality traits and academic self-handicapping: the mediating role of achievement goals].Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2016; 15 (68): 530-542. [Persian]
24. Rostami SH, Talepasand S, Rahimianbugar A. [The role of the mediator of self-efficacy in the relationship between personality traits and academic engagement]. Educational Psychology Studies 2017; 26: 103-122. [Persian]
25. Tuckman BW. The effect of motivational scaffolding on procrastinators distance learning outcomes. Computers & Education 2007; 49 (2): 414-422. [DOI:10.1016/j.compedu.2005.10.002
26. Seif HM. [A Causal Relationship Model of Goal Orientations and Cognitive Engagement: The Mediating Role of Academic Emotions and Academic Self-Efficacy]. Social cognition 2015; 4 (8): 7-21.[Persian]
27. Laki D, Shokri O, SepahMansour M, Ebrahimi S. [The Relations of Academic Resiliency and Cognitive Appraisal to Academic Self-Handicapping: The Mediating Role of Achievement Emotions].Journal of Developmental Psychology Iranian psychologists 2018; 14 (55): 329-341. [Persian]
28. Zabihollahi K, Yazdani-Varzaneh MJ, Gholamali-Lavassani M. [Khvdntvan academic self-efficacy and academic preparation in high school students]. Journal of Developmental Psychology 2012; 9 (34): 203-212. [Persian]
29. Brown CM, Park SW, Folger SF. Growth motivation as a moderator of behavioral elf-handicapping in women. The Journal of social psychology 2012; 152 (2): 136-46. [DOI:10.1080/00224545.2011.573596
30. Momanyi JM, Ogoma SO, Misigo BL. Gender differences in self-efficacy and academic performance in science subjects among secondary school students in Lugari District, Kenya. Educational Journal of Behavioural Science 2011; 1 (1): 63-79.