1. Rahimi Mand M, Abbaspour A. [The Effect of New Teaching Methods on Students' Creativity and Academic Achievement]. Innovation and Creativity in Humanities 2015; 4 (4): 139- 142. [Persian]
2. Dewaelsche S. Critical thinking, questioning and student engagement in Korean university English courses. Linguistics and Education 2015; (32): 131- 147. [DOI:10.1016/j.linged.2015.10.003
3. AlperAy F, Karakaya A, Yilmaz K. Relations between self- leadership and critical thinking skills. Procedia- social and Behavioral sciences 2015; (207): 29- 41.
4. Sadatabtahi M, Naderi K. [The Relationship between Creativity and Social Adjustment and Academic Performance of High School Students in Zanjan]. Educational Research 2011; 3 (2): 16- 28. [Persian]
5. Saif AA.[Psychology, Educational Psychology]. 8th ed.Tehran:Awareness Publications; 2001. [Persian]
6. Abbasi M, E'adi N, Shafi'i H, Pirani Z. [The role of social well-being and academic vitality in predicting nursing student's educational eagerness]. Educational Strategies in Medical Sciences 2015; 9 (1): 50- 54. [Persian]
7. Duijn M, Rosenstiel IV, Schats W, Smallenbroek C, Dahmen R. Vitality and health: A lifestyle program me for employees. European Journal of Integrative Medicine 2011; 3: 97- 10. [DOI:10.1016/j.eujim.2011.04.025
8. Solberg PA, Hopkins WG, Ommundsn Y, Halvari H. Effects of three training types on vitality among older adults: A self- determination theory perspective. Psychology of Sport and Exercise 2012; 13: 407- 417. [DOI:10.1016/j.psychsport.2012.01.006
9. Safari Sh. [Study of Happiness and its Relationship with Demographic Variables among Students].Quarterly Journal of Industrial-Organizational Psychology 2010;1(2): 80- 87. [Persian]
10. Gorbett K, Kruczek T. Family factors predicting social self- esteem in young adults. Family Journal 2008; 16 (1: 58- 65).
11. Amirpour B. [The relationship between critical thinking and its dimensions with students' happiness and social self-esteem]. Educational Strategies 2012; 5 (3): 143- 147. [Persian]
12. Hemati AA [Comparative study of personal barriers to creativity from the viewpoint of male and female teachers in district 2 of Urmia].[dissertation].Urmia: Urmia University; 2008. [Persian]
13. Dehghanizadeh MH, Hossein - Chari M. [Educational vitality and perception of family communication model; Self-efficacy mediator role]. Learning and Learning Studies 2011; 4 (2): 22- 47. [Persian]
14. Mahzounzadeh bushehri F. [Relationship between problem solving skills and student creativity with the role of academic self-efficacy intermediation: structural equation modeling]. Innovation and creativity in the humanities 2017; 6 (4): 27- 50. [Persian]
15. Menati R, Niyazi M, Manti V, Ezzati Y. [The Relationship between Creativity Components and Mental Health in High School Students in Ilam Province]. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences 2014; 22 (6): 152- 158. [Persian]
16. Amin Khandegi M, PakMehr H. [The Relationship Between Mental Health and Critical Thinking of Students of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences].The Quarterly Journal Of Fundamentals Of Mental Health 2011; 13 (2): 114- 23. [Persian]
17. Maleki Avaresin S, Shokri A. [The Relationship Between Happiness and Risk Power of Primary School Managers with their Creativity in Shahin Dezh]. Educational Management Innovations 2016; 11 (4): 79- 92. [Persian]
18. Rydeen J. Happy school= success: Education institutions should evoke positive emotions.2008. American School & university . [Cited 2013 Sept 21 ]. Available from: http://www.asumag. com/ constructionplanning/happy-school-success
19. Kerr M. Creativity Rules: Inspiring Creativity in Your Workplace.Humor at Work. [Cited 2013 Sept 21 ].vailable from : http://mikekerr.com/free-articles/putting-creativity-to-work-articles/ crea -tivity -rules-inspiring-creativity-in-your-workplace/
20. Abedi J. [Creativity and new methods in creativity assessment]. Psychologi Resv 2002; 12: 17-31. [Persian]
21. Argyle M. Psychology and religion: An Introduction. 1st ed, London: Rutledge; 2000.
22. Aryan Moghaddam K, Zare F. [Investigating the relationship between creativity and happiness with academic achievement of students of the 3rd grade secondary schools of Abadan city in the academic year of 2002-2002]. The 1st national conference on psychology and education; 2014 sep 6-8;Shade an: Islamic Azad University Shade an Branch; 2014. [Persian]
23. Faramarzi H, Haji Yakhchali AR, Shani Yialagh M. [Relationship between educational vitality, developmental goals and motivational orientations with creative self-efficacy of students of Ahvaz Jundishapur University]. Jundishapur Education Development Quarterly 2016; 7 (2): 215- 221. [Persian]
24. Torrance E P. An instructional model for enhancing incubation. Journal of Creative Behavior 1979; 13 (1): 23- 35. [DOI:10.1002/j.2162-6057.1979.tb00186.x
25. Javasvasti K, Kanchanatawan B. [Happiness and related factors in pregnant women]. Journal Medical Assocation Thailand 2005; 88(4): 220-5.
26. Rezaian M, Zarebidaki M, Bakhtez M, Afsharmanesh K. [Comparison of Critical Thinking Skills in Medical Students of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in different levels of education in 2013]. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2014; 715- 724. [Persian]
27. Taghavi Larijani T, Mardani- Hamule M, Rezaei N, Ghadirian F, Rashidi A. [Relationship between Decisiveness and Critical Thinking in Nursing Students]. Nursing Education 2014; 3 (1): 32-40. [Persian]
28. Hosseini kah N, Wahidian M. [Comparing attachment styles and creativity in male and female students]. Innovation and creativity in the humanities 2011; 1 (2): 90- 109. [Persian]
29. Safari Y, Pasdar Y, Darbandi M. [Comparison of Critical Thinking Styles among Faculty Members and Students of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences]. Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences 2011; 2 (16): 148- 154. [Persian]
30. Sayyamine H, Na'imi OA, Hassanzadeh R, Abazari MR, Khademlou M, Javadian Kutanaie M. [Assessment of happiness status and relation with some demographic variables in paramedical students]. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences 2011; 21 (86): 159- 166. [Persian]
31. Tamimipour H. [A Study on the Relationship Between Happiness and Perfectionism in Male and Female Students of the Institute of Higher Education, Jahad University of Khuzestan]. Journal of Advanced Progress in Behavioral Sciences 2017; 2 (11): 78- 84. [Persian]
32. Sadeghi M, Khalili Goshnigani Z. [The Role of Self-directed Learning Dimensions in Studying the Academic vibrancy of Students of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences]. Research in medical education 2016; 8 (2): 9- 17. [Persian]