1. Zamani Manesh H, Khorasani A, Bakhtiari T. [Designing a Native Model for the Internationalization of Iran's Medical Sciences Universities: A Qualitative Study]. Research in Medical Education 2017; 9 (2): 44 - 56. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/rme.9.2.56
2. Rezaei H, Yousefi A, Larijani B, Dehnavieh R, Rezaei N, Adibi P. Internationalization or globalization of higher education. Journal of Education and Health Promotion 2018; 7 (1): 1- 15.
3. Khorasani A. [Internationalizing of Higher Education]. 1th ed. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University Press; 2016. [Persian]
4. Bostrom Ch. Diffusion of Internationalization in Turkish Higher Education. Journal of Studies in International Education 2010; 14 (2): 143- 160. [DOI:10.1177/1028315309332028
5. Knight J. International Education Hubs: Student, Talent, Knowledge Models. Dordrecht Netherlands:Springer Press; 2014. [DOI:10.1007/978-94-007-7025-6
6. Altbach PG. Perspectives on Internationalizing Higher Education. [Cited 2015 Sept 25]. Available from: https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ihe/article/viewFile/6975/6192
7. Dewit H. The Different Faces and Phases of Internationalization of Higher Education. In: Maldonado- Maldonado A, Bassett RM, Editors. The Forefront of International Higher Education: A Festschrift in Honor of Philip G. Altbach. Heidelberg Netherlands: Springer Press; 2014.
8. Zamani Manesh H, Fathi Vajargah K, Jafari Rad A. [Study of the Barriers Inside and Outside of the University for Attraction of the Foreign Students from the Viewpoints of the Faculty Members of Shahid Beheshti University]. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference of Higher Education; 2011 May 12-14; Kurdistan, Iran; 2011. [Persian]
9. Popa A. Remarks on the Internationalization of Higher Education as a Source of Soft Power. Relations Internationals Journal 2014; 7 (1): 5- 12.
10. Fathi Vajargah K, Arefi M, Zamani Manesh H. [Evaluating Admission Barriers of Foreign Students into Universities and Institutions of Higher Education].Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2012; 17 (4): 65- 80. [Persian]
11. Knight J. Higher education in turmoil: The changing world of internationalization. 1th ed. Rotterdam the Netherlands: Sense Press; 2008.
12. Knight J. An internationalization model: Responding to new realities and challenges. In: De Wit H, Jaramillo J, Gacel- Avila A, Knight J, Editors, Higher education in Latin America: The International Dimension. 1th ed. Washington DC: World Bank Press; 2005.
13. Khorasani A, Zamani Manesh H. Effective Strategies on Internationalization of Universities and Institutions of Higher Education in Iran, Iranian Quarterly of Education Strategies 2012; 5 (3): 183- 189. [Persian]
14. Fathi Vajargah K, Arefi M, Zamani Manesh H. A Study of the Challenges of International Higher Education at Universities of Shahid Beheshti, Training & Learning Journal 2013; 3 (1): 35- 47. [Persian]
15. Haghdoost A, Sadeghirad B, Dehghani MR, Eslaminejad T, Shafian H, Alizadeh M, et al.[Strategies in Development of Iranian Medical Sciences Universities for Dynamic Presence in the International Arena].Strides in Development of Medical Education 2013; 10 (2): 120- 129. [Persian]
16. Morphew CC, Hartley M. Mission Statements: A Thematic Analysis of Rhetoric Across Institutional Type. The Journal of Higher Education 2006;77 (3): 456- 471. [DOI:10.1353/jhe.2006.0025
17. Yonezawa A, Shimmi Y. Transformation of university governance through internationalization: Challenges for top universities and government policies in Japan. Higher Education 2015; 70 (2): 173- 186. [DOI:10.1007/s10734-015-9863-0
18. Yonezawa Y, Internationalization Management in Japanese Universities: The Effects of Institutional Structures and Cultures, Journal of Studies in International Education 2017; 21 (4): 375– 390. [DOI:10.1177/1028315317706412
19. Racine N, Villeneuve P, Thériault M. Attracting Foreign Students: The Case of Two Universities in Québec, Journal of Studies in International Education 2003; 7 (3): 241- 252. [DOI:10.1177/1028315303254428
20. Mohseni H, Arasteh HR, Ghourchian GH, Jafari P. A model for promoting international academic cooperation in higher education Iran, socio- cultural strategy journal 20013; 3 (9): 83- 108.
21. Malikzada R, The role of international scientific cooperation in scientific development in Iran. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2002; 8 (3): 63- 78.
22. Altbach G.P, Knight J. The Internationalization of Higher Education: Motivations and Realities, Journal of Studies in International Education 2007, 11 (3): 290- 305. [DOI:10.1177/1028315307303542
23. Green M F, Luu D, Burris B. Mapping internationalization on US Campuses. 1th ed. Washington, DC: American Council on Education; 2008.