1. Taheri M. Students' perceptions of learning environment in Guilan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (4). 127- 33.
2. Khazai M. [ Comment regarding the implementation of medical students in clinical physiology course at Esfahan]. IJME 2010; 10 (5): 602-8. [Persian]
3. Amini M, Dehghani M, Kajouri J. [Ten steps in curriculum planning]. 1th ed. Tehran: Irsa; 2009: 55 [Persian].
4. Grant J. Principles of curriculum design. Understanding Medical Education. Evidence, Theory and Practice. Ed. Swanwick T. Association for the Study of Medical Education. Wiley-Blackwell. Oxford; 2010: 30:1-5. [DOI:10.1002/9781444320282.ch1
5. Harden RM. The integration ladder: A tool for curriculum planning and evaluation. Med Educ 2002; 34(7):551-7
6. Abdollahzade Estakhry GH, Heidarzadeh A, Yazdani SH, Taheri Ezbarami Z. [Identification of Top Medical School's Educational Structure in the World]. RME 2015; 6 (2): 19-27. [Persian]
7. Yazdani S, Hosseini F, Homayoni zand R. [Reform in general medical degree curriculum]. 1st ed.Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences; 2008. [Persian]
8. abdolahzade estakhry G, heidarzadeh A, yazdani S, Taheri ezbarami Z. Identification of Top Medical School's Educational Structure in the World. RME 2014; 6 (2) :19-27. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.6.2.19
9. Ebrahim Nia M, Farzaneh A, Ahmadizadeh MJ, Ebadi A, Amerioon A, Tofighi S, Ayoobian A. [Diagnosis of Medical Education System Integration with Higher Staff in a Health Organization; a Qualitative Study]. Health Research Journal 2017; 2 (2): 133-42. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.hrjbaq.2.2.133
10. Martin R, Murtagh EM. Teachers' and students' perspectives of participating in the 'Active Classrooms' movement integration programme. Teaching and Teacher Education 2017; 63: 218-30. [DOI:10.1016/j.tate.2017.01.002
11. Mishra NV, Mishra GV, Kherde PM, Mishra VP, Singh A. Early Clinical Exposure as A Method to Augment Context Based Learning Among First Year MBBS Students. Indian Journal of Applied Basic Medical Sciences 2016; 18 (27): 8-15.
12. Mousavi Z, Olapour A. Mousavi Z, Olapour A. [Horizontal integration in the period in the physiopathology of medicine, Ahwaz Jundi Shapur University of Medical Sciences]. Proceedings of The 10th Congress of National Medical Education: 2009 May 5-7; shiraz, Iran: Sabz journal of medical education 2009:6. [Persian]
13. Yamani N, Rahimi M. The core curriculum and integration in medical education. Res Dev 2016; 5(2): 50-4. [DOI:10.15171/rdme.2016.011
14. Ghaffari R, Yazdani S, Alizadeh M, Salek Ranjbarzadeh F. [Comparative Study: Curriculum of Undergraduate Medical Education in Iran and in a Selected Number of the World's Renowned Medical Schools]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11 (7): 819-31. [Persian]
15. Amini M, Kojuri J, Mahbudi A, Lotfi F, Seghatoleslam A, Karimian Z, et al. Implementation and evolution of the horizontal integration at shiraz medical school. JAMP 2013; 1 (1): 21-7.
16. Rooholamini A, Amini M, Bazrafkan L, Dehghani MR, Esmaeilzadeh Z, Nabeiei P, et al. Program evaluation of an integrated basic science medical curriculum in Shiraz Medical School, using CIPP evaluation model. JAMP 2017; 5 (3): 148-154.
17. Shahidi F, Saqeb MM, Amini M, Avand A, Dowlatkhah HR. Qualitative evaluation of general practitioner training program as viewed by graduates from Shiraz, Fasa and Jahrom Medical Universities. JAMP 2015; 3 (3): 142.
18. Yamani N, Shater Jalali M. [Curriculum Integration, with Emphasis on Integration in Medical Education]. IJME 2012; 11(9): 1202-13. [Persian]
19. Jafarzadeh Esfehani R, Jalal Yazdi M, Kamranian H, Jafarzadeh Esfehani A, Rezaei Kalat A, Mahmudi Gharai A. Effect of Early Clinical Exposure on Learning Motivation of Medical Students. Future Med Educ J. 2012; 2(2): 3-7.
20. Valizadeh M, Musavinasab N, Nahavandi f. [The Effect of Horizontal Integration of Internship Program on Some Educational Indices in Zanjan University of Medical Sciences]. J Med Educ Dev2011; 3(5): 56-62. [Persian]
21. Zare-Khormizi MR, Dehghan M, Pourrajab F, Moghimi M, Farahmand-Rad R, Vakili Zarch A. [Medical Students Attitudes Towards Integration of Pharmacology and Pathology Programs in Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences]. RME 2016; 8 (1): 57-64. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.1.57
22. Vafadar Z, Vanaki Z, Ebadi A. [An Overview of the most Prominent Applied Models of Inter-Professional Education in Health Sciences in the World]. RME 2017; 8(4): 69-80. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.4.69
23. Porter J, Quinn K, Kane K, Stevermer J, Webb W. How we incorporated service learning into a medical student rural clinical training experience. Medical teacher 2016; 38 (4):353-7. [DOI:10.3109/0142159X.2015.1078889
24. Pokhrel R, Tandon A, Bhatnagar R. Integrated Versus Traditional Method in Basic Medical Science Education: A Comparative Study in an Indian Medical College. Medical Journal of Shree Birendra Hospital 2016; 15 (1): 32-5. [DOI:10.3126/mjsbh.v15i1.15042