1. Valle A, Nunez Perez JC, Gonzalez Cabanach R, Gonzalez-Pienda Garcia JA, Rodriguez S, Rosario P, et al .Academic goals and learning quality in higher education students. Spanish Journal of Psychology 2009; 12 (1): 96-105. [DOI:10.1017/S1138741600001517
2. Zimmerman BJ. A social cognitive view of self-regulated learning and academic learning. Journal of Educational Psychology 1989; 18 (3): 329-339. [DOI:10.1037/0022-0622.214.171.1249
3. Feral J, Valcke M, Schuyten G. Student model of learning and their impact on study strategies. Journal of Society for Research in Higher Education 2009; 34 (2): 185-202. [DOI:10.1080/03075070802528288
4. Seif AA. [New educational psychology: the psychology of learning and teaching]. Tehran: Doran Publishers; 2012. [Persian]
5. Pintrich PR. Multiple goals, multiple pathways: the role of goal orientation in learning and achievement. Journal of Educational Psychology 2000; 92 (8): 544-555. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06126.96.36.1994
6. Chen JA, Pajares F. Implicit theories of ability of Grade 6 science students: relation to epistemological beliefs and academic motivation and achievement in science. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2010; 35 (1): 75-87. [DOI:10.1016/j.cedpsych.2009.10.003
7. Mellat N, Gholamali Lavasani M. [The role of epistemological beliefs, motivational constructs and Information processing strategies in regulation of learning]. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2011; 30 (3): 1761-1769. [Persian] [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.10.340
8. Bazregar K, Sadipoor E. [Modeling the relationship between epistemological beliefs, self-efficacy, self-regulation and deep-processing cognitive and academic performance of high school students]. New Journal of Cognitive Science 2012; 12 (1): 66-53. [Persian]
9. Abedini Y, Bagherian R, Kadkhodaie M. [Investigate the relationship between cognitive and metacognitive strategies and motivational beliefs and academic achievement: test competing models]. Journal of News in Cognitive Sciences 2010; 12 (3): 34-48. [Persian]
10. Rastegar A, Hejazi E, Gholamali Lavasani M. [Intelligence beliefs and academic achievement: the role of achievement goals and academic engagement]. Psychological Research 2009; 12 (1): 11-25. [Persian]
11. Konrad C. The relationship of nursing student quality of effort, satisfaction, and self- reported perceptions of learning gains in associate degree nursing programs in specialized colleges [dissertation]. Illinois: University of Illinois State; 2002.
12. Pittman CJ. A study of the relationship between college student experiences and achievement [Dissertation]. Virginia: College of William and Mary; 2014.
13. Pace R, Kuh G. College student experiences questionnaire. [cited 2014 Feb 19]. Available from: http:// www.kc.uni-mb.si/ media/ dokumenti/ CSEQ. pdf
14. Tramonte L, Whllms JD. Cultural capital and its effect on education outcomes. Journal of Economics of Education Review 2010; 29 (4): 200-213. [DOI:10.1016/j.econedurev.2009.06.003
15. McDonald C, Ponitz C, Beth M. First graders' literacy and self- regulation gains: The effect of individualizing student instruction. Journal of Psychology 2010; 48 (5): 433–455.
16. Hardy LS. Linear relationship between campus environment, involvement and educational outcomes at tribally controlled community college [Dissertation]. University of Memphis; 2005.
17. Williams JM. College student experiences questionnaire research program. 47 th Annual forum of the association for institutional research; 2007 Sep 13-15; Leeds, UK. New York: Springer; 2008.
18. Moghadasi J, Noruz Zadeh R. [Survey and comparison of knowledge, attitude and skill level of the Master students of information technology management using virtual and traditional education in Islamic Azad University]. Journal of Cultural Management 2009; 3 (4): 95- 106. [Persian].
19. Liem AD, Lau S, Nie Y. The role of self-efficacy, task value, and achievement goals in predicting learning strategies, task disengagement, peer relationship, and achievement outcome. Journal of Contemporary Educational Psychology 2008; 33 (7): 486-512. [DOI:10.1016/j.cedpsych.2007.08.001
20. Chaves C. Involvement, development and retention: Theoretical foundations for potential extensions for adult community college students. Community College Review 2006; 34 (2): 139-152. [DOI:10.1177/0091552106293414
21. Carini M, Kuh GD, Klein SP. Student engagement and student learning: testing the linkages. Research in Higher Education 2015; 47 (1): 1-32. 17.
22. Zhao CM, Kuh GD, Carini RM. A comparison of international student and American student engagement in effective educational practices. The Journal of Higher Education 2011; 76 (2): 209-231.
23. Miller EV. Perceived relation of adult community college students between quality of effort and outcome gains: adult students at one community college [dissertation]. Missouri: University of Missouri-Columbia; 2008.
24. Hess- Quimbita G, Pavel M. Assessing an environmental attitude development model: Factors influencing the environmental attitudes of college students. Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association 1996 April 8-12; USA. New York: NY; 1996.
25. Green BA, Miller RB. Influences on course performance: Goals, perceived ability, and self- regulation. Journal of Contemporary Educational Psychology 2006; 21 (8): 181-192.
26. Middleton M, Midgley C. Avoiding the demonstration of lack of ability: An underexplored aspect of goal theory. Journal of Educational Psychology 2007; 89 (2): 710-718.
27. Nozari M. [Connection between the teaching goals of faculty and academic achievements of students at Shiraz University] [dissertation]. Shiraz University; 2013. [Persian]
28. Hosseini A. [Teacher Education Program with student's academic achievement and self-concept]. Journal of Educational Innovation 2007; 19 (4): 95-98. [Persian]
29. Mohsenpour, M. [The role of self-efficacy, Achievement goals, and stability in mathematics achievement in third grade high school students in Tehran].[dissertation] .Tehran University; 2015. [Persian]
30. Oji A, Marzoughi R. [Investigate the relationship between individual characteristics and students' experiences with their academic achievements in higher education institutions]. Journal of Research in Curriculum Development 2013; 1 (11): 61-10. [Persian]
31. Mohammadi M, Naseri Jahromi R, Rahmani H, Moieni Shahraki H. [An Explanatory model of Students' Perception of Faculty Responsibly Quality, Hidden Curriculum and their Academic. Journal of Curriculum Research 2012; 2 (1): 153- 181. [Persian]
32. Lin MC. Taiwanese College students' quality of effort and self-reported educational attainment [Dissertation]. Columbia, Missouri: University of Missouri; 2014.
33. Pintrich PR, Degroot EV. Motivational and self- regulated learning components of classroom academic performance. Journal of Educational Psychology 1990; 82 (1): 33- 40. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.52
34. Sheikh Al-Eslami R, Mohammadi M, Nasseri Jahromi R, Kowsari M. [self-efficacy model, self-regulation learning and academic achievement of students]. Journal of Education technology 2015; 9 (4): 285-298. [Persian]