1. Oveisi S. Nursing [Principles and Technology Purtropry].1sd ed. Tehran: Salmy Pub; 2001.[Persian]
2. Khalili A, Davodi M, Pouladi S, Paymard A, Shayan A, Azodi P, et al. Comparative Study on the Effect of Professional Ethics Education Using Two Methods, Group Discussion and Multi-Media Software on the Knowledge of Nursing Students. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical. Biological and Chemical Sciences 2016; 7 (4): 2776-81.
3. Feyzipour H, Mojarrab R, Rayi F, Javidmanesh F. [Evaluation of the patients rights fasilitator factors, with an emphasize on the charter of patients rights (a case study of nurses'attitudes in public hospitals of Urmia)]. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2016;14 (8):692-701 .[Persian]
4. Idowu SO, Capaldi N, Zu L. [Encyclopedia of corporate social responsibility]. 1sd ed.New York: Springer Berlin; 2013.
5. Mercuri JJ, Iorio R, Zuckerman JD, Bosco JA. Ethics of Total Joint Arthroplasty Gainsharing. JBJS 2017;99 (5):e22. [DOI:10.2106/JBJS.16.00594
6. fazeli Z, fazeli bavand pour F, rezaee tavirani M, mozafari M, haidari moghadam R. [Professional ethics and its role in the medicin]. sjimu 2013; 20 (5) :10-17. [Persian]
7. Borhani F and et al. [ Develop Competence of Nursing Professional Ethics Needs and Challenges in Ethics education]. Journal of Ethics and History of Medicine 2009; 3 (3): 71-81.[Persian]
8. Imanipour M. Ethical principles in education. ijme 2012; 5 (6) :27-41
9. Peters RS. Ethics and Education (Routledge Revivals): Routledge; 2015.
10. McCarthy J, Gastmans C. Moral distress: A review of the argument-based nursing ethics literature. Nursing ethics 2015;22(1):131-52. [DOI:10.1177/0969733014557139
11. Alinia SH .[The Basic Concepts survey Status of the Nursing Process and Health Education. Bruner sudars]. 1sd ed .Tehran: Salmy pub;2008.[Persian].
12. shahraki vahed A, Mardani mahmooleh M, Rezvani F. [Professional Ethic in Anesthesia and Operating Room]. 1sd ed. Tehran: Gameenegar Pub; 2008. [Persian].
13. Habibzadeh H ,Ahmadi F,Vanaki Z. [Ethics in the Iranian Nurses Professional practice]. Journal of Ethics and History of Medicine 2010; 3 (3): 2-36. [Persian]
14. Sokhanvar R. [The effect knowledge of nursing ethics in clinical decision-makings and applying the perspective of working nurses in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences].[Dissertation] Shiraz: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences1997. [Persian]
15. Nasiriani K, Farnia F, Nasiriani F. [Study of respecting patients' rights from nurse’s point of view employed in Yazd hospitals]. Journal of Legal Medicine of Islamic Republic of Iran 2007; 13 (45): 33-37. [Persian]
16. Blais K. Professional nursing practice: Concepts and perspectives: Pearson; 2015.
17. Jouzi H,Ashktorab T,Abasi M,Delpisheh A,Menati R,Shahmir L. [Investigate organizational factors associated with patient rights from viewpoint nurses and patients in educational hospitals affiliated to the Ilam University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Medical Ethics 2013; 7 (23):141-160.[Persian]
18. Vasegh Rahimparvar Sf, Nasiriani L, Faraj Khoda T, Bahrani N. [ Compliance rate of midwives with the professional codes of ethics in Maternal Child Health Centers in Tehran]. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine 2014;7 (2): 46-56.[Persian]
19. Rangraz jeddi F, Rabiee R. [A study on the attitude of physicians and nurses of Kashan Hospitals about the charter of patients’ right, 2003]. Feyz Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences 2006;10(3):40-6.[Persian]
20. Beikmoradi a, Rabiee S, Khatiban M, Cheraghi, Mohammad Ali. [Nurses distress in intensive care unit: a survey in teaching hospitals]. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine 2012;5(2):58-69.[Persian]
21. Memarian R, Salsali M, Vanaki Z, Ahmadi F, Hajizadeh E. [Factors Affecting the Process of Obtaining Clinical Competency]. ZUMS Journal 2006; 14 (56): 40-9.[Persian]
22. Gosie Arkvazy H. Investigate organizational the factors associated with observance patient’s rights view of nurses and patients in hospitals affiliated to the city of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Ethics 2013;7 (23): 60-141.
23. Khadem Alhoseini Z, Khadem Alhoseini M, Mahmodian F. [Investigate Opinion of Medical Students of Shiraz university of medical science in maintaining and disclosing HIV disease]. Journal of Medical Ethics 2009;3 (10):75-81.[Persian]
24. Khodaveisi M, Hosni P. Clinical nurses’ experiences of moral stress. Scientific Journal of Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery 2012; 22:77.
25. Karampourian A, Mohammadi N, Imani B,Dashti S. [Stabilization students' awareness based on training classes in EMS]. Pajouhan Scientific Journal 2013; 11 (3): 29-36.[Persian]
26. Sadeghi R, Ashktorab T. [Ethical Problems Observed by Nurse Students: Qualification Approach]. Medical Ethics Journal 2016;5 (15):43-62.[Persian]
27. Mohamadnejad E. [Knowledge of nurses and patients in a teaching hospital in 2009]. Medical ethics 2012;6 (19): 67-82.[Persian]
28. Hasin M, Seeluangsawat R, Shareef M. Statistical measures of customer satisfaction for health care quality assurance: a case study. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance. 2001; 14 (1): 6-14. [DOI:10.1108/09526860110366214
29. Ghodsi Z, Hojjatoleslami S. Knowledge of students about Patient Rights and its relationship with some factors in Iran. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 31:345-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.12.065
30. Jensen A, Lidell E. The influence of conscience in nursing. Nursing Ethics. 2009;16(1):31-42. [DOI:10.1177/0969733008097988
31. Tefagh M, Nikbachat A, Mehran A, Din Mohammadi N. Survey rate of observance of professional ethics in drug order implementation by nurses. Life Magazine. 2004;10 (23):77-9.