1. World Health Organization. Basic Document: Constitution of the world health organization. [Book Online] 47th ed. Geneva: WHO; 2009.
2. World Health Organization. Fact sheet: Mental and neurological disorders. [Cited 2016Dec20]. Available form: http://www.who.int/whr/2001/media_centre/en/whr01_fact_sheet1_en.pdf.
3. Selye H. Stress and psychiatry. Am J Psychiatry 1956;113:423-427. [DOI:10.1176/ajp.113.5.423
4. Sayedmoallemi Z, Naseri F. [Assessment of the perceived stress due to different educational factors among senior dental students of Medical Sciences Universities in Iran]. J Isfahan Dent Sch 2014; 9(6): 498-508. [Persian]
5. Esfahanizadeh K, Ziaii SH, Mirsharif Z, Nasri S, Mirsharif F, Valaii N, Sadra E. [Changes in mental health status and sources of stress in dental students of Islamic Azad University, Tehran]. Pejouhandeh 2013;18(1):34-9. [Persian]
6. Kazemizadeh Z, Bakhshi H. [Dental Environment Stress and Students' Personality in Rafsanjan Dentistry School]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11 (5) :467-477. [Persian]
7. Pop-Jordanova N, Radojkova-Nikolovska V, Markovska-Simoska S. Perceived stress in dental practice. Prilozi 2013; 34(2):135-41.
8. Ross SE, Niebling BC, Heckert TM. Sources of stress among college students. College Student Journal 1999;33(2):312-8.
9. Shariati M, Kaffashi A, Ghaleh Bandy MF, Fateh A, Ebadi M. [Mental health in medical students of the Iran University of Medical Sciences]. Payesh Health Monit 2002; 1(3): 29-37. [Persian]
10. Lloyd C, Musser LA. Psychiatric symptoms in dental students. J Nerv Ment Dis 1989;177(2):61-9. [DOI:10.1097/00005053-198902000-00001
11. Schmitter M, Liedl M, Beck J, Rammelsberg P. Chronic stress in medical and dental education. Med Teacher 2008;30(1):97-9. [DOI:10.1080/01421590701769571
12. O’Mahony P, O’Brien S. Demographic and social characteristics of university students attending a psychiatrist. Br J Psychiatry 1980;137:547-50. [DOI:10.1192/bjp.137.6.547
13. Divaris K, Barlow PJ, Chendea SA, Cheong WS, Dounis A, Dragan IF, et al. The academic environment: The students' perspective. Eur J Dent Educ 2008; 12(Suppl 1):120-30. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0579.2007.00494.x
14. Montero-Marin J, PivaDemarzo MM, Pereira JP, Olea M, Garcı´a-Campayo J. Reassessment of the Psychometric Characteristics and Factor Structure of the ‘Perceived Stress Questionnaire’ (PSQ): Analysis in a Sample of Dental Students. PLoS One 2014; 9(1): e87071. [DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0087071
15. Nafarzadeh SH, HajiAhmad M, Moudi S, Mosaferi. [Evaluation of stress level and its related factors in dentistry students of Babol university of medical sciences in academic year of 2013-2014]. J Babol Univ Med Sci; 2014; PP:48-53. [Persian]
16. Mehdizadeh M, Kheirkhah F, Vojdani Fakhr H, Noori Bayat SH. [Stress Factors in Dental Students of Babol University] J Dent Sch 2014; 32(3): 151-158. [Persian]
17. Dalband M, Farhadi Nasab A. [Evaluation of Stress-Inducing Factors of Educational Environment in Hamadan Dentistry School’s Students]. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci 2007; 13 (4):48-52. [Persian]
18. Garbee WH Jr, Zucker SB, Selby GR. Perceived sources of stress among dental students. J Am Dent Assoc 1980; 100(6): 853-7. [DOI:10.14219/jada.archive.1980.0279
19. Westerman GH, Grandy TG, Ocanto RA, Erskine CG. Perceived sources of stress in the dental school environment. J Dent Educ 1993; 57(3): 225-31.
20. Cecchini JJ, Friedman V. First year dental students: Relationship between stress and performance. Int J Psychosom1987; 34(3): 17-9.
21. Wilson RF, Coward PY, Capewell J, Laidler TL, Rigby AC, Shaw TJ. Perceived sources of occupational stress in general dental practitioners. British Dent J 1998; 184(10): 499-502. [DOI:10.1038/sj.bdj.4809674
22. Murphy RJ, Gray SA, Sterling G, Reeves K, DuCette J. A comparative study of professional student stress. J Dent Educ 2009;73(3):328–37.
23. Birks Y, McKendree J, Watt I. Emotional intelligence and perceived stress in healthcare students: a multi-institutional, multi-professional survey. BMC Med Educ 2009;9:61. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-9-61
24. Maria S. Manolova, Vesela P. Stefanova, Ivan V. Panayotov, Guilhem Romieu, Ani B. Belcheva, Kremena B. Markova, et al. Perceived sources of stress in fifth year dental students. Folia Medica 2012; 54(2): 52-59. [DOI:10.2478/v10153-011-0089-3
25. Akbari M, Nejat A, Dastorani S, Rouhani A. Evaluation of Stress Level and Related Factors among Students of Mashhad Dental School (Iran) in Academic Year of 2008-2009. J Mash Dent Sch 2011; 35(3): 165-76.
26. Shahravan Sh, Karimi-Afshar M, Torabi M, Safari S. [Assessment of Dental Environment Stress among Clinical Dentistry Students in Kerman Dental School, Iran, in 2014]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2016, 12(4): 586-595. [Persian]
27. Hawazin W. Elani, Paul J. Allison, Ritu A. Kumar, Laura Mancini, Angella Lambru, Christophe Bedos. A Systematic Review of Stress in Dental Students. Journal of Dental Education 2013; 78( 2):226-242.
28. Sugiura G, Shinada K, Kawaguchi Y. Psychological well-being and perceptions of stress amongst Japanese dental students. Eur J Dent Educ 2005; 9(1): 17-25. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0579.2004.00352.x
29. Golshiri P, Badrian M, Badrian H, Tabar Isfahani M, Meshkati M. Survey of Occupational Injuries and Knowledge on Standard Precautions about AIDS and Hepatitis among Faculty Members, Students and Educational Staff of Dentistry School in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran. J Health Syst Res 2011; 7(6):858-65.
30. Shahbazi Mogadam M, Nasoohi N, Zahirodin A, Valaee N, Etedal Monfared S. Evaluation of Stress level, It’s Sources and Related Factors among senior dental students at Islamic Azad University in year 2010. J Res Dent sci 2011; 8(3): 130-4.
31. Rosli TI, Abdul Rahman R, Abdul Rahman SR, Ramli R. A survey of perceived stress among undergraduate dental students in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Singapore Dent J 2005; 27(1):17-22.
32. Tedesco LA. A Psychosocial perspective on the dental educational experience and student performance. J Dent Educ 1986; 50(10): 601-605.
33. Polychronopoulou and Divaris. A Longitudinal Study of Greek Dental Students’ Perceived Sources of Stress. Journal of Dental Education 2009; 74(5): 524-530.
34. Polychronopoulou et al. Dental Students’ Perceived Sources of Stress: A Multi-Country Study. J Dent Educ 2009; 73(5): 631-639.
35. Divaris K1, Polychronopoulou A, Villa-Torres L, Mafla AC, Moya GA, González-Martínez F, et al. Extracurricular factors influence perceived stress in a large cohort of Colombian dental students. J Dent Educ 2014; 78(2):213-25.
36. Sedky NA. Perceived Sources of Stress among Junior & Mid-Senior Egyptian Dental Students. Int J Health Sci (Qassim) 2012; 6(2):141-57. [DOI:10.12816/0005990
37. Uraz A, Tocak YS, Yozgatligil C, Cetiner S, Bal B. Psychological well-being, health, and stress sources in Turkish dental students. J Dent Educ 2013; 77(10):1345-55.
38. Ramazani N, NazariA. [Dental environmental stress among clinical dentistry students in Zahedan School of Dentistry]. Iran J Med Educ. 2013; 13(9): 753-65. [Persian]
39. Peker I, Alkurt MT, Usta MG, TurkbayT. The evaluation of perceived sources of stress and stress levels among Turkish dental students. Int Dent J 2009; 59(2):103-11.
40. Tangade PS, Mathur A, Gupta R, Chaudhary S. Assessment of Stress Level among Dental School Students: An Indian Outlook. Dent Res J (Isfahan) 2011; 8(2): 95–101.
41. Acharya S. Factors affecting stress among Indian dental students. J Dent Educ 2003; 67(10):1140-8.
42. Kumar S, Dagli RJ, Mathur A, Jain M, Prabu D, Kulkarni S. Perceived sources of stress amongst Indian dental students. Eur J Dent Educ 2009; 13(1):39-45. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0579.2008.00535.x
43. Muirhead V, Locker D. Canadian dental students’ perceptions of stress. J Can Dent Assoc 2007;73(4): 323-8.
44. Al-Sowygh ZH. Academic distress, perceived stress and coping strategies among dental students in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2013; 25(3):97-105. [DOI:10.1016/j.sdentj.2013.05.002
45. Musser LA, Lloyd C. The relationship of marital status and living arrangement to stress among dental students. J Dent Educ 1985; 49(8): 573-8.
46. Rajab LD. Perceived sources of stress among dental students at the University of Jordan. J Dent Educ 2001; 65(3):232-41.
47. Al-Saleh SA, Al-Madi EM, Al-Angari NS, Al-Shehri HA, Shukri MM. Survey of perceived stress-inducing problems among dental students, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J. 2010; 22(2):83-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.sdentj.2010.02.007
48. Humphris G, Blinkhorn A, Freeman R, Gorter R, Hoad-Reddick G, Murtomaa H, et al. Psychological stress in undergraduate dental students: baseline results from seven European dental schools. Eur J Dent Educ. 2002; 6(1):22-9. [DOI:10.1034/j.1600-0579.2002.060105.x
49. Newton JT. Stress in dental school. J Dent Update 1994; 21(4): 162-164.