1. Iwasiw C G, Andrusyszyn M. Curriculum development in nursing ducation. Canada: Jones and Bartlet publishers Inc; 2005.
2. Arlene L. Vision for The Future of Nursing. Nurse Web Journal 2003;16:1-2
3. Hermann CP, Head BA, Black K, Singleton K. Preparing Nursing Students for Interprofessional Practice: The Interdisciplinary Curriculum for Oncology Palliative Care Education. Journal of Professional Nursing 2016;32(1):62-71.
4. Xyrichis A, Lowton K. What fosters or prevents interprofessional teamworking in primary and community care? A literature review. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2008;45(1): 140-53.
5. Barr H. interprofessional education :yesterday,today and tomorrow London,England Learning and Support Network,Centre for Health SCience and Practice 2002.
6. Titzer JL, Swenty CF, Hoehn GW. An Interprofessional Simulation Promoting Collaboration and Problem Solving among Nursing and Allied Health Professional Students. Clinical Simulation in Nursing 2012;8(8):e325-33.
7. Vafadar Z, Vanaki Z, A. E. [Inter-professional education: The necessity for ethical growth in health domain]. Journal of Medical Education and Development 2014;9(3):18-34. [Persian]
8. Vafadar Z. designing a practical interprofessional education model in Health Sciences , [dissertatition]. Tehran: Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences ;2015 . [Persian]
9. Vafadar Z, Vanaki Z, Ebadi A.[Interprofessional Education; a Response to Health System Challenges]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014;14(2):148-64. [Persian]
10. Barr Effective Interprofessional Education: Argument ,Assumtion and Evidence Oxford: Blackwell Publishing; 2005.
11. Freeth DS, Marilyn H, Reeves S, Koppel I, Barr H. Effective Interprofessional Education, Development, Delivery, Evaluation. John Wiley & Sons; 2008.
12. Freeth D, Reeves S. learning to work together:using the presage ,process,product model to highlight decision and possibilities. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2004;18 (1): 43-56.
13. Reeves S, Goldman J, Oandasan I. Key Factors in Planning and Implementatio Interprofessional Education in Health Care Settings Journal of Allied Health 2007;36(4):231-5.
14. Bennett PN, Gum L, Lindeman I, Lawn S, McAllister S, Richards J, et al. Faculty perceptions of interprofessional education. Nurse education today 2011;31 (6): 571-6.
15. Elisabeth C, Ewa P, Christine W-H. The team builder: The role of nurses facilitating interprofessional student teams at a Swedish clinical training ward. Nurse Education in Practice 2011;11(5):309-13.
16. Haidet P, Fecile ML, West HF, Teal CR. Reconsidering the team concept: Educational implications for patient-centered cancer care. Patient Education and Counseling 2009;77(3): 450-5.
17. Zwarenstein M, Goldman J, Reeves S. Interprofessional collaboration: effects of practice-based interventions on professional practice and healthcare outcomes. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009; 8;(3).
18. Cameron A, Rannie S, al e. An Introducation to Teamwork: Findings From an Evaluation of an Interprofessional Education Exprience for 1000 First-Year Health Science Students Journal of Allied Health 2009;38(4):220-7.
19. Irajpour A. Interprofessional Education :A Reflection on Education of Health Discipline Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011;4 (28): 452.
20. Rodger S, Hoffman SJ, Where in the World is Interprofessional Education ?A Global Enviromental Scan Journal of Interprofessional Care 2010;24(5):479-91
21. Yan J, Gilbert JHV, Hoffman SJ. WHo Annuncement: World Health Organization Study Group pn Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice. Geneva. Worth Health Organization, 2009.
22. World Health Organization. Framework for Action on Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice. Geneva: Worth Health Organization 2010.
23. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. [Dastavardha, chaleshha va ofoghhaye pishe rouye nezame salamte jomhouriye eslamiye iran]. 1st ed. [citd 2015 Jan 7] Available from:http://siasat.behdasht.gov.ir/uploads/291_1350_Final1.pdf. [Persian]
24. Asadi LM, Akbari M. The need for palliative care services in Iran Iranian Journal of Cancer Prevention 2008;1(1):1-4.
25. Vaismoradi M, Salsali M, Esmailpour M, Cherachi MA. Perspectives and experiences of Iranian nurses regarding nurse–physician communication: A content analysis study. Japan Journal of Nursing 2011;8(2):184-93.
26. Rostami H, Rahmani A, Ghahramanian A. [The Viewpoint of Nurses about Professional Relationship between Nurses and Physicians]. Gorgan scientific Journal of nursing and midwifery faculty 1389;7(1):63-72: [Persian]
27. Vafadar Z, Vanaki Z, Ebadi A. Barriers to Implementation of Team Care and Interprofessional Education: the Viewpoints of Educational Managers of Iranian Health System. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014;14 (11): 936-49. [Persian]
28. YorkU niversity Systematic Reviews:CRD’s guidance for undertaking reviews in health care. third ed: Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York.York Publishing Services Ltd; 2008 .
29. Meleis AI. Theoretical Nursing: Development and Progress. 5th ed: LWW; 2011.
30. Charles G, Bainbridge L, Gilbert J. The University of British Columbia model of interprofessional education. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2010;24 (1):9-18.
31. Reeves S, Goldman J, Gilbert J, Tepper J, Silver I, Suter E, et al. A scoping review to improve conceptual clarity of interprofessional interventions. J Interprof Care 2011 May;25(3):167-74
32. Anderson ES, Lennox A. The Leicester Model of Interprofessional Education: developing, delivering and learning from student voices for 10 years. Journal of Interprofessional Care. 2009;23 (6): 557-73.
33. Sargeant J. Theories to aid understanding and implementation of interprofessional education. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions 2009;29(3):178-84.
34. Mann KV, McFetridge-Durdle J, Martin-Misener R, Clovis J, Rowe R, Beanlands H, et al. Interprofessional education for students of the health professions: the "Seamless Care" model. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2009;23 (3): 224-33.
35. Wagner J, Liston B, Miller J. Developing interprofessional communication skills. Teaching and Learning in Nursing 2011;6:97-101.
36. Clark PG. What would a theory of interprofessional education look like? Some suggestions for developing a theoretical framework for teamwork training 1. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2006;20 (6): 577-89.
37. Sargeant J. Theories to aid understanding and implementation of interprofessional education. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions 2009;29(3):178-84.
38. Bridges DR, Davidson RA. Interprofessional collaboration: three best practice models of interprofessional education. Medical Education Online 2011;16: 6035.
39. Ateah CA, Snow W, Wener P, MacDonald L, Metge C, Davis P, et al. Stereotyping as a barrier to collaboration: Does interprofessional education make a difference? Nurse education today 2011;31 (2): 208-13.
40. Hean S, Clark JM, Adams K, Humphris D. Will opposites attract? Similarities and differences in students' perceptions of the stereotype profiles of other health and social care professional groups. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2006;20(2):162-81.
41. Hean S, Craddock D, Hammick M. Theoretical insights into interprofessional education: AMEE Guide No. 62. Medical Teacher 2012;34(2):e78-101.
42. Bridges DR, Tomkowiak J. Allport's Intergroup Contact Theory as a theoretical base for impacting student attitudes in interprofessional education. Journal of Allied Health 2010; 39 (1): e29-33.
43. Hean S, Dickinson C. The Contact Hypothesis: An exploration of its further potential in interprofessional education. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2005;19(5):480-91.
44. Baker L, Egan-Lee E, Martimianakis MA, Reeves S. Relationships of power: implications for interprofessional education. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2011;25(2):98-104.
45. Infante C. Bridging the "system's" gap between interprofessional care and patient safety: sociological insights. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2006;20(5):517-25.
46. Charles G, Bainbridge L, Copeman-Stewart K, Art ST, Kassam R. The Interprofessional Rural Program of British Columbia (IRPbc). Journal of Interprofessional Care. 2006;20(1):40-50.
47. Bridges DR, Abel MS, Carlson J, Tomkowiak J. Service learning in interprofessional education: a case study. Journal of Physical Therapy Education 2010;24(1):44-50.
48. Mann KV. Reflection: understanding its influence on practice. Medical Education. 2008;42 (5): 449-51.
49. Bilodeau A, Dumont S, Hagan L, Par L, Razmpoosh M, Houle N, et al. Interprofessional education at Laval University: Building an integrated curriculum for patient-centred practice. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2010;24(5):524-35.
50. Mann K, McFetridge-Durdle J, Breau L, Clovis J, Martin-Misener R, Matheson T, et al. Development of a scale to measure health professions students' self-efficacy beliefs in interprofessional learning. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2012;26 (2): 92-9.
51. Irvine R, Kerridge I, McPhee J. Towards a dialogical ethics of interprofessionalism. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 2004; 50 (4): 278-80.
52. Irvine R, Kerridge I, McPhee J, Freeman S. Interprofessionalism and ethics: consensus or clash of cultures? Journal of Interprofessional Care 2002;16 (3):199-210.
53. Barr H, Freeth D, Hammick M, Koppel I, Reeves S. The evidence base and recommendations for interprofessional education in health and social care. Journal of Interprofessional Care 2006;20 (1):75-8.
54. Barr H. Toward a theoretical framework for interprofessional education. J Interprof Care 2013; 27 (1): 4-9.