1. Zarshenas L, Momeni Danaei Sh, Oshagh M, Salehi P. [Problem Based Learning: An Experience of a New Educational Method in Dentistry]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010; 10(2): 171-179. [Persian]
2. Jin J, Bridges SM. Educational Technologies in Problem-Based Learning in Health Sciences Education: A Systematic Review. J Med Internet Res2014; 16(12):e251
3. Koleini N, Farshidfar F, Shams B, Salehi M. [Problem based learning or lecture: a new method of teaching biology to first year medical students: an experience]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2003; 3(2): 54-8. [Persian]
4. Prince KJ, Van Mameren H, Hylkema N, Drukker J, Scherpbier AJ, Van der Vleuten CP. Does problem-based learning lead to deficiencies in basic science knowledge? An empirical case on anatomy. Medical Education 2003; 37(1): 15-21
5. Kong LN, Qin B, Zhou YQ, Mou SY, Gao HM. The effectiveness of problem- based learning on development of nursing students critical thinking: A systematic reviewe and meta-analysis. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2014; 51(3): 458-469.
6. Saunders TR, Dejbakhsh S. Problem-based learning in undergraduate dental education: faculty development at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. Journal of Prosthodontics 2007; 16(5): 394-9.
7. Oda Y, Onishi H, Sakemi T. Effectiveness of Student Tutors in Problem-Based lerning of undergraguate Medical Education 2014. Tohoku J. Exp. Med 2014; 232(3): 223-227.
8. Khadjooi K, Rostami K. [Problem- based Learning]. Gastroenterology and Hepatology from bed to bench 2011; 4(1): 12-16. [Persian].
9. Puri D. An integrated Problem- based curriculum for Biochemistry teaching in medical sciences. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry 2002; 17(2): 52-59.
10. Noohi E, Abaszadeh A, Maddah SB, Borhani F. Collaborative Learning Experiences in Problem-Based Learning (PBL) Education: a Qualitative Study. J Qual Res Health Science 2013; 1(4): 255-67.
11. Prichard SJ, Stratford JR, Bizo AL. Team-skills training enhances collaborative learning. Learning and Instruction 2006; 16(3): 256-65.
12. Hill DA. A strategy for teaching and learning in the PBL clerkship. Medical Teach 1997; 19(1): 24-28.
13. Noohi E, Azizi F, Soheil Arshadi F, Hagh doost A A. [Surveying the effect of readiness for self directed learning on problem-based learning in general practice trainees]. Research in Medicine 2001; 25(3):179-182. [Persian]
14. Alessio H. Student perceptions about and performance in problem-based learning. Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning 2004; 4 (1): 25-36.
15. Sundblad G, Sigrell B, Knutsson John L, Lindkvist C. Students’ evaluation of a learning method: A comparison between problem-based learning and more traditional methods in a specialist University training programme in psychotherapy. Med Teach 2002; 24: 268-72.
16. Alleyne T, Shirley A, Bennett C, Addae J, Walrond E, West S, et al. Problem-based compared with traditional methods at the faculty of Medical Sciences University of the West Indies: A model study. Med Teach 2002; 24: 273-9.
17. Fattahi Bafghi A, Karimi H, Anvari MH, Barzegar K. [Comparison of the effectiveness of two teaching methods of group discussion and lecturing in learning rate of laboratory medicine students]. SDME 2007; 4 (1): 51-6. [Persian]
18. Woolfolk AE.educational psychology .6th and 8th ed. boston :allyn and bacon; 2001.
19. Altun I. The perceived problem solving ability and values of student nurses and midwives. Journal of Nurse Education Today 2003; 23(4), 575-58.
20. Sadr Lahijani MS, Raoof Kateb HR. [The effect of PBL and film showing, frequent quizzes and lecture-based method on short-term performance of dentistry students]. Journal of Medical Education 2004; 4 (2): 77-80. [Persian]
21. Antepohl W, Herzig S. Problem-based learning versus lecture-based learning in a course of basic pharmacology: A controlled, randomized study. Med Educ 1999; 33 (2): 106-13.
22. Zolfaghari M, Mehrdad N, Parsa Yekta Z, Salmani Barugh N, Bahrani N. [The effect of lecture and e-learning methods on learning mother and child health course in nursing students]. IJME 2007; 7 (1): 31-9. [Persian]
23. Wollfolk A. What do teachers need to know about self – efficacy . paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association; 2004 April 15; san diego , CA; 2004. [Cited 2016 Dec20 ]. Available from: http://anitawoolfolkhoy.com/pdfs/what-do-teachers-need.pdf
24. Srinivasan M, Wilkes M, Stevenson F, Nguyen T, Slavin S. Comparing problem-based learning with case-based learning: Effects of a major curricular shift at two institutions. Acad Med 2007; 82 (1): 74-82.
25. Nadi MA, Gordanshekan M , Golparvar M. [Effect of Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Meta-Cognitive on Students' Self-Learning]. Research in Curriculum Planning 2011, 8(1-2): 53-61. [Persian]
26. Imani S, Veisi kohreh S, Kord noghabi R ,Veisipour H,Tahmasian H , Rabie Mesbah A. [The effectiveness of problem solving training on reduction of math anxiety amangst the students with field-dependent cognitive style in academic year 1391-1392]. Research in Curriculum Planning 2015;12(9): 47-54. [Persian]
27. Bell C, D’zurilla T. Problem- solving therapy for depression: A meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review 2009;29(4): 348-353
28. Choon-Huat Koh G, Eng Khoo H, Wong ML, Koh D. The effects of problem-based learning during medical school on physician competency: a systematic review. Canadian Medical Association Journal 2008; 178(1): 34-41.
29. Soltani E. [The effectiveness of training in industrial and manufacturing organizations]. Tadbir journal 2001;119: 40-44. [Persian]
30. Selcuk GS, Caliskan S, Erol M. The effect of gender and grade levels on Turkish physics teacher candidates’ problem solving Strategies. Journal of Turkish since education 2007; 4 (1):92-100.
31. Malouf GM, Thorsteinsson, EB, Schuttle NS . The Efficacy of Problem Solving Therapy in mathematical progress mid school. Clinical Psychology Review 2007; 27(1): 46-57.
32. Van Berkel H, Schmidt H. On the additional value of lectures in a problem-based curriculum. Educ Health 2005; 18 (1):45-61.
33. Doucet MD, Purdy RA, Kaufman DM, Langille DB. Comparison of problem-based learning and lecture format in continuing medical education on headache diagnosis and management. Medical Education 1998; 32 (6): 590-6.
34. Fisher M, King J, Tague G. Development of a self-directed learning readiness scale for nursing education. Nurse Education Today 2001 ; 21(7):516-25.
35. Ataei N, Panjehpour M. [Comparison the Effectiveness of Problem Based Learning with Lecture-Based Method in Teaching Metabolic Biochemistry]. Iranin jornal of Medical Education: Special issue for educational development and health promotion 2012; 11(9): 1319- 1325. [Persian]
36. Shokoohi-Yekta M, Parand A and Akbari Zardkhaneh S. [ Effectiveness of Teaching Problem- Solving Skills on Parental Stress and Parenting Style]. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2014; 15(3): 45-53.[Persian]
37. Baker CM, Pesut DJ, McDaniel AM, Fisher ML. Evaluating the impact of problem-based learning on learning styles of master's students in nursing administration. J Prof Nurse 2007; 23(4): 214-19.
38. Prichard SJ, Stratford JR, Bizo AL. Team-skills training enhances collaborative learning. Learning and Instruction 2006; 16(3): 256-65.