1. Valizadeh S, Abedi H, Zamanzadeh V, Fathiazar E. [Challenges of nursing students during their study: A quantitive study]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2008;7(2):397-406. [persian]
2. Rassouli M, Zaghari Tafreshi M, Mohammadnejad E. [Challenges in Clinical Nursing education in Iran and Strategeis]. J Clin Exc 2014; 2 (1):11-22. [persian]
3. Pourghane P. [Nursing student experiences of clinical teaching: A qualitative study]. Holistic Nursing and Midwifery Journal 2013;7:16-26. [persian].
4. Abedini S, Abedini S, Aghmolaie T, Jomehzadeh A, Kamjoo A. [Clinical Education Problems :the viewpoints nursing and midwifery students in Hormozgan university of medical sciences]. Hormozgan medical journal 2009;12(4):249-53. [persian]
5. Alavi M, Abedi H. [Nursing Students Experiences and Perceptionsof Effective Instructor in Clinical Education]. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 2008;7(2):325-34. [persian]
6. Pazokian M. Challenges of Nursing Clinical education inworld. J Med Edu Dev 2012;5(8):1826. [persian]
7. Manias E. Pharmacology content in undergraduate nursing programs : is there enough to support nurses in providing safe and effective care? Int J Nurs Stud 2009;46(1):1-3.
8. Shams S, Khajeali N, Baghaei R. [Comparing Pharmacology knowledge and pharmaceutical calculation skill in Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) among nursing students of Oroumiye and khouy]. Critical Care Nursing Journal 2013;6(3):181-88. [persian]
9. Ghamari zare Z, Purfarzad Z, Ghorbani M, Zamani M. [Factors Affecting Learning of Pharmaceutical Care in Clinical Education :Arak Nursing Students Perspectives]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012;12 (4):265-73. [persian]
10. Purfarzad Z, Farahani M, Ghamari zare Z, Ghorbani M. [The Effect of Using Feedback Strategies with an Emphasis Pharmaceutical Care standards on Nursing Students Knowledge and their Medication Errors]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013;13(7):577-87. [persian]
11. Manias E, Bullock S. The educational preparation of undergraduate nursing students in pharmacology :Clinical nurses perceptions and experiences of graduate nurse medication knowledge. Int J Nurs Stud 2002; 39 (8):773-84.
12. Grandel - Niemi H, Hupi M, Lenio -Kilpi H, Puukka P. Finish nutses and nursing students pharmacological skills. J Clin Nurs 2005;14 (6): 685-94.
13. Farooqi A, Nagra D, Edgar T, Khunti K. Attitudes to lifestyle risk factor for coronary heart diseases amongst South Asians in Leicester: a focus group study. Family Practice 2000; 17 (4): 293-7.
14. Graneheim U, Lundman B. Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness. Nurse Education Today 2004;24(2):105-12.
15. Strubert Speziale H, Alen J, Carpenter D. Qualitative Research in Nursing. 3th ed: Philadelphia: Williams & Wilkings; 2003.
16. Zareie F, Orojlu S, Rasuli D, Shams S. [ Lack of Knowledge of Pharmacology in Nursing Students: Rate, Causes and Solutions]. Journal of Urumia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2013;11(6):443-52. [persian]
17. Koohestani H, Baghcheghi N, Khosravi S. [Frequency, Type and Causes of Medication Errors in Student Nurse]. Iran J Nurse 2008;17:21-7. [persian]
18. Pourghane P, Hoseini M. [Clinical Nurses Role in Learning of nursing students in hospital enviroment]. Improve Education in Medical Sciences 2011;3 (4):7-11. [persian]
19. Gigi Lim A, Honey M. Integrated undergraduate nursing curriculum forpharmacology Nurse Education in Practice 2006 (6):163-8.