1. Mohammadi Y, Kazemi S, Hajabadi MR, Raisoon MR. The relationship between physiological learning styles, creativity, and academic achievement among students at Birjand University of Medical Sciences during the academic year 2013-2014. Mod Care J 2014; 11 (4): 275-282.
2. Saif AA.[Modern educational psychology: psychology of learning and teaching].7th ed. Tehran: Doran; 2013. [persian]
3. Sternberg Rj, [Sternberg K. Cognitive psychology] Translated by: Kharazi K, Hejazi E. 3 rd ed. Tehran: Samt; 2013. [persian]
4. Eysenck M, Keane MT. Cognitive Psychology: A Student's Handbook. Translated by: Zareh H, Nhrvanyan P, Abdollahzadeh H.1st ed.Tehran: Abyzh; 2013. [persian]
5. Valizadeh L, Fathi Azar E, Zamanzadeh V. [The relationship between Learning Characteristics and Academic Achievement in Nursing and Midwifery Students. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2008; 7 (2): 443-449. [persian]
6. Mohammadi Y, Kazemi S, Raisoon MR, Hajabadi MR. [Physiological learning styles and its relationship with academic achievement among students of Birjand University of Medical Sciences] J Educ Ethics Nurs, 2015; 3 (4) :1-7. [persian]
7. Byrne M, Flood B, Willis P. An Inter-Institutional Exploration of the Learning Approaches of Students Studying Accounting. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 2009; 20 (2): 155-167.
8. Seif A, Fathabadi J. Different approaches to lesson study and the relationship of study skills with academic achievement, gender and educational experience of university students. Daneshvar (Raftar) Shahed University 2009; 1 (33): 29-41. [Persian]
9. Shakurnia A, alijani H, Elhampour H, afra M.[Nursing and Midwifery students’ approaches to study and learning in AJUMS]. IJNR 2012; 7 (26): 57-68. [persian]
10. Duff A. Understanding academic performance and progression of first year accounting and business economics undergraduates: The role of approaches to learning and prior academic achievement. Accounting Education: An International Journal 2004; 13 (4): 409-430.
11. Abraham RR, Kamath A, Upadhya S, Ramnarayan K. Learning approaches to physiology of undergraduates in an Indian medical school. Med Educ 2006; 40: 916-23.
12. Diseth A. Approaches to learning, course experience and examination grade among undergraduate psychology students: testing of mediator effects and construct validity. Studies in Higher Education 2007; 32 (3): 373-388.
13. Roshanaei M. [The Relationship between learning approaches and preferences for instructional methods]. Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2007; 13 (3):109-142. [Persian]
14. Haghani F, Khadivzade T.[The Effect of a learning and study skills workshop on talented students’learning and study strategies in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9 (1) : 31-40. [Persian]
15. Saif AA, Shaghaghi F. [Impact of teaching learning strategies and study on student learning University of Payamnoor]. PEYKE NOOR JOURNAL 2005; 3 (2): 4-15. [Persian]
16. Chin C, Brown DE. Learning in science: a comparison of deep and surface approaches. JRST 2000; 37 (2):109-138.
17. Shokri O, Kadivar P. Farzad V. [Thinking Style and Learning Approches in Relation to tudents’ Academic Achievment]. Advences in Cognitive Science 2006; 8 (2): 44-52. [Persian]
18. Kim S, Hur Y, Park H. The correlation between achievement goals, learning Strategies, and motivation in medical students. Korean J Med Educ 2014; 26 (1): 19-24.
19. Ramsden P. Learning to teach in higher education. London: Rutledge; 2003.
20. Mehdinezhad V. Esmaeeli R.[Students’ Approaches to Learning; Superficial, Strategic and Deep]. Bimonthly of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences 2015; 8 (2):83-89.
21. Seif D, khayyer M. [The relationship between motivation belifes and learning approaches among students]. Education Journal of ShahidChamran University of Ahvaz, 2007; 3(1): 1-8. [persian]