1. Montazer Gholam A. [University position]. National Research Institute fo Science Policy, Tehran:Iran; 2008. [persian]
2. Behzadi H, Davarpanah MR. [Factors Influencing the Research Experience of the Graduate Students at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad]. Studies in Education & Psychology 2009;10 (2): 227-50
3. Hodsdon L, Buckley A. Postgraduate research experience survey: 2011 results. York: The Higher Education; 2011.
4. Faely S, Pezeshki Rad G, Chizari M. [The Survey of Effective Factors on Students’ Contribution in Research Activities and Scientific Production]. Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2007; 12 (4) :93-124. [persian]
5. Mansuri S, Izadi S, Abedini M.[Postgraduate students’ involvement in the knowledge production in Iran]. Developement of Postgraduate Education; 2013; Tehran, Iran: 5th International Conference of Iranian Higher Education Association: Tehran, 2013 [persian]
6. Jamali HR. [Impact Assessment of Medical Research: Models & Methods]. [Dissertation]. Tehran: Islamic repoblic of Iran: The Academy of Medical Sciences; 2012. [persian]
7. Informatics Centre. Annual Statictics Report 2014. Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Kerman, Iran, 2013. available from : http://it.kmu.ac.ir/Default2.aspx?Id=8433 access date: 23th Jan.
8. Yamaniduzi-Sorkhabi M, Mozafari-Farugh A. [Influencing Factors on postgraduate research experience in Shahid Beheshti University]. Education and Psychology Studies 2009;10(1):83-100. [persian]
9. Chehree A. [Sampling and Sample Size Calculation in Medical Research]. 1st ed. Tehran: Pejvak-e-Elme Aria: 2007. [persian]
10. Park C, Hanbury A, Kulej M. Postgraduate research experience survey2007. Final Report. York: Higher Education Academy:2007.
11. Marsh HW, Rowe KJ, Martin A. PhD students' evaluations of research supervision: issues, complexities, and challenges in a nationwide Australian experiment in benchmarking universities. Journal of Higher Education 2002; 73(3): 313-48.
12. Geravand H, Karashki H, Anchiab MR. [Social Factors Influence on postgraduate students’ research experiences in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. Developement of Postgraduate Education; 2013; Tehran, Iran: 5th International Conference of Iranian Higher Education Association , Tehran, 2013 [persian]
13. Mabrouk PA, Peters K. Student perspectives on undergraduate research (UR) experiences in chemistry and biology. CUR Quarterly 2000; 21 (1): 25-33.
14. Drennan J, Clarke M. Coursework master’s programmes: the student’s experience of research and research supervision. Studies in Higher Education 2009; 34 (5): 483-500.
15. Hodsdon L, Buckley A. Postgraduate research experience survey: 2011 results. 2011; (Report) 23-78.available from http://www. heacademy. ac. uk/assets/ documents /pos tgra duate /PRES _ report_2011.pdf
16. Nakhaee N, Najafipour H, Rohani A, Raftari S, Mobasher M, Hasani F. [Proposing Disciplinary Charter of Research Misconduct: a Qualitative Study]. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2010;7 (1):1-8. [persian]
17. Nakhaee N, Nikpour H. [Investigation of medical students’ opinions on research fraud in thesis and its frequency]. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2005;2 (1):10-17. [persian]
18. Park C. The research student experience Lessons from PRES. York: Higher Education Authority 2009 (Annual Report) 12-13.
19. Wilson A, Howitt S, Wilson K, Roberts P. Academics' perceptions of the purpose of undergraduate research experiences in a research-intensive degree. Studies in Higher Education 2012;37(5): 513-26.
20. Talukdar J, Aspland T, Datta P. Australian higher education and the Course experience questionnaire: Insights, implications and recommendations. Australian Universities' Review, The 2013; 55 (1): 27.
21. Calma A. Postgraduate Supervision in the Philippines: Setting the Research Agenda. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher 2007; 16 (2) : 91–100.
22. Abdelhafez AM. Postgraduate research students’ knowledge and attitudes towards good supervisory practice at the University of Exeter. ERIC; 2007.
23. Adedokun OA, Bessenbacher AB, Parker LC, Kirkham LL, Burgess WD. Research skills and STEM undergraduate research students' aspirations for research careers: Mediating effects of research self‐efficacy. Journal of Research in Science Teaching 2013;50 (8): 940-51.
24. Fan S, Babaee M, editors. The creative and innovative aspects of e-protfolio for researchers and postgraduate research students to conduct research. 5th International conference on education and new learning technologies; 2013.
25. Ginns P, Prosser M, Barrie S. Students’ perceptions of teaching quality in higher education: The perspective of currently enrolled students. Studies in Higher Education 2007; 32 (5): 603-15.
26. Houser C, Lemmons K, Cahill A. Role of the Faculty Mentor in an Undergraduate Research Experience. Journal of Geoscience Education 2013; 61 (3):297-305.
27. Mahmud S, Bretag T. Postgraduate research students and academic integrity:‘It's about good research training’. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management 2013; 35 (4): 432-43.
28. Nasiri F, Mafakheri F. Postgraduate research supervision at a distance: a review of challenges and strategies. Studies in Higher Education 2014 :1962-1969. available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03075079.2014.914906
29. Venning J, Buisman-Pijlman F. Integrating assessment matrices in feedback loops to promote research skill development in postgraduate research projects. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education 2013; 38 (5):567-79.