1. Sollecito TP, Rogers H, Prescott-Clements L, Felix DH, Kerr AR, Wray D, et al. Oral medicine: defining an emerging specialty in the United States. Journal of dental education 2013;77 (4): 392-4.
2. Pakfetrat A, Hoseinpour Jajarm H, Basirat M, Javadzade Bolouri A, Delavarian Z, Shakeri MT. Evaluation of the Diagnostic Accuracy of Oral and Maxillofacial Lesions in Referred Patients to Oral Medicine Department of Mashhad Dental School and the Educational Implications. Future of Medical Education Journal 2015;5 (1): 52-7.
3. Burket LW, Greenberg MS, Glick M, Ship JA. Burket's oral medicine: 12th ed. USA PMPH; 2015.
4. Liu W, Wang YF, Zhou HW, Shi P, Zhou ZT, Tang GY. Malignant transformation of oral leukoplakia: a retrospective cohort study of 218 Chinese patients. BMC cancer 2010;10 (1): 685.
5. Villa A, Villa C, Abati S. Oral cancer and oral erythroplakia: an update and implication for clinicians. Australian dental journal 2011;56 (3): 253-6.
6. Sardella A, Demarosi F, Lodi G, Canegallo L, Rimondini L, Carrassi A. Accuracy of referrals to a specialist oral medicine unit by general medical and dental practitioners and the educational implications. Journal of dental education 2007;71 (4): 487-91.
7. Jamshidi Sh, Zargaran M, Moghimbeigi A, Mostafa Delkhah M,Baghaei F. [A Comparison between the Knowledge of Dental Students and General Dentists aboutOral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Hamadan-Iran) ]. J Mash Dent Sch 2012; 36 (1): 23-36. [Persian]
8. Zarei M. Navabi N. [Evaluation of knowledge and diagnostic skills of dentists participating in the fortieth congress of the International Association of Iranian dentists in oral cancer]. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2005; 1(2): 104 - 112. [Persian]
9. Meleti M, Vescovi P, Mooi WJ, van der Waal I. Pigmented lesions of the oral mucosa and perioral tissues: a flow-chart for the diagnosis and some recommendations for the management. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontology 2008;105 (5): 606-16.
10. Regezi JA, Sciubba JJ, Jordan RC. Oral pathology: clinical pathologic correlations. 6th ed. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2012.
11. 11. Zakrzewska J. Diagnosis and management of non-dental orofacial pain. Dental update 2007;34 (3):134-6, 8-9.
12. Shooryabi M, Razawi Satvati S, Mansoori B, Nemati Zive A, Haghnegahdar S, Robati M. Medical students' clinical skill rate in diagnosis of oral mucosal disease at Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences. J Res Dent Sci 2013; 10 (3) :205-210. [Persian]
13. Bassir Shabestari S, Shirinbak I, Shervin Badv R. [Evaluation of the Knowledge and Diagnostic skills of the Zanjan University of Medical Sciences Interns in the the field of Oral Medicine].Journal of Medical Education Development 2014;7 (13): 9-15. [Persian]
14. Sarabadani J, Pakfetrat A, Delavarian Z, EbrahimiNik Z,Nejat A, KamelBoron A Knowledge and Diagnostic Skill of General Dentist in Khorasan Razavi Province Common (Iran) toward Oral Diseases 2009-10. J Mash Dent Sch 2012; 36 (2): 113-20. [Persian]
15. Hashemipour MS, Mansouri M. [ Investigation of cases and referral patterns of patients to dental specialists by general dentists in 2011 in Kerman, Iran]. Journal of Isfahan Dental School 2012; 8 (5): 433- 443.[Persian]
16. Moradi Golrokhi M, Haghshenas M. [Evaluation of the Awareness about Hepatitis B among Dental Students of Mazandaran University of MedicalEvaluation of the Awareness about Hepatitis B among Dental Students of Mazandaran University of Medical]. tjpm 2015; 1 (1) :45-51. [Persian]
17. Rabiee M, Kazennezhad E. Knowledge and Attitude of General Dentists Regarding HIV and Hepatitis Infections in Rasht . Research in Medical Education 2012; 4 (1) : 58-67.[Persian]
18. Ajami B , Ebrahim M, Seddighi Z. [Evaluation of Awareness and Behavior of Dental Students of Mashhad Dental School on Infection Control].J Mash Dent Sch 2009; 33(1): 53-62. [Persian]
19. Eghbal MJ , Asna - Ashari , Hosseini MR. [Knowledge, Attitudes, and Professional Behaviors of Dental students in Endodontics department of Shahid Beheshti Dental School Concerning Infection control principles]. Dent J2004; 22(3):369-377. [Persian]
20. Bazazzadeh M, Ahadian H, Malek-Mohammad M. [ Evaluating Dental Students’ Knowledge on the Appropriate Prescription of Antibiotic Prophylaxis to Prevent Infective Endocarditis in Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences in Yazd, 2013-2014]. Yazd Journal of Dental Research- The Journal of Faculty of Dentistry Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 2014; 3 (2):225-37.[Persian]
21. Khozaimeh F, Salehi M ,Tavangar A, Abolhasani H. Analysis of awareness and performance of senior dental students of Isfahan universities regarding essential policies about cardiovascular diseases. Journal of Isfahan Dental School 2011; 6 (6): 536-545.[Persian]
22. Mossanan P, Pakfetrat A, Amirchaghmaghi M, Neamatollah F .[Evaluation of Awareness of General Dentists and Dental Specialists about Dental Management of Pregnant and Diabetic Patients]. J Mash Dent Sch 2013; 36(4): 317-26.[Persian]
23. Basir Shabestari S, Bakhshi M, Shirinbak I, Mahmoud K. [Knowledge and performance among dentists regarding coagulation tests in patients with hereditary bleeding disorders and patients on anticoagulant therapy]. Scientific Journal of Iran Blood Transfus Organ. 2012; 8 (4) :286-292. [Persian]
24. Khami M, Jafari A, Mohtashamrad Z, Yazdani R, Moscowchi A, Akhgari E et al .[Awareness, knowledge and attitude of dental students of Tehran and Shahid Beheshti Universities of Medical Sciences about evidence-based dentistry]. The Journal of Islamic Dental Association of IRAN (JIDA) 2012; 24 (3): 251-258.[Persian]
25. Onizawa K, Nishihara K, Yamagata K, Yusa H, Yanagawa T, Yoshida H. Factors associated with diagnostic delay of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Oral Oncology 2003;39 (8):781-8.
26. Saghafi Sh, Mahmoodabadi RZ, Salehinejad J, Falaki F.Shahab Farrokhizad. [Evaluation of General Dentists Knowledge about Oral Cancer in Mashhad-Iran in 2008]. j mash Dent 2009.33(7):107-14. [Persian]
27. López‐Jornet P, Camacho‐Alonso F, Martinez‐Beneyto Y, Seoane‐Leston J. Influence of years of professional experience in relation to the diagnostic skill of general dental practitioners (GDPs) in identifying oral cancer and precancerous lesions. International dental journal 2008;58 (3):127-33.
28. Uti OG, Fashina A. Oral cancer education in dental schools: knowledge and experience of Nigerian undergraduate students. Journal of dental education 2006;70 (6): 676-80.