1. Zainallypoor H, Zarei E, & Zandy Z.[ Genwral and academic self-efficacy and its relationship with academic performance in students]. Journal of Educational psychology. 2009; 9(6):13-28. [Persian]
2. Tamannaeifar M, Gandomi Z. [Correlation between achievement motivation and academic achievement in university students]. Iranian Quarterly of Education Strategies. 2011; 4(1):15-19.[Persian].
3. Emamipour S , Seif A. [Examinated students thinking style change and its relationship with creativity and achievement]. Journal of Educational Innovations. 2003; 2 (3): 35- 57. [Persian]
4. Goldon CD, Williams S.K., Hudson G.A, Stewart, J. Factors associated with academic performance of physical therapy students. West Indian Med J. 2010: 59 (2): 203- 208.
5. Peltzer K, Malaka DW, phaswana N. Sociodemographic factors, religiosity, academic performance and substanceuse among first- year university students in south Africa. psycol Rep. 2002: 91 (1): 105- 113.
6. Bahri L, Yousefi F. [Examine the psychometric properties the questionnaire behavioral and emotional involvement in the academic middle school students]. Journal of Teaching and Learning. 2014; 66 (2): 21- 45. [Persian].
7. Maslach C, Schaufeli W.B, & Leiter M.P. Job burnout. Annual Review of psycholog. 2001; 52 ; 397- 422.
8. Lee J, Shute VJ. Personal and social- contextual factor in K- 12 academic performance: An integrative perspective on student learning. Educational psychologis. 2010; 45(3): 185- 202.
9. Fredricks JA, Blumenfeld C, Paris A. H. School engagement: Potential of the concept, state of the evidence. Review of Educational Research. 200;7(4): 59–109.
10. Schaufeli W.B, Salanova M, Gonzalez- roma V, Baker AB. the measurement of engagement and burnout. Journal of happiness. 2002; 3(1):71-92.
11. Noami AZ, Piriai S. [Relationship between academic motivation and academic engagement of students in high school in ahvaz]. Research in educational systems. 2012; 16(6):29-42[Persian].
12. Brown SP. A meta-analysis and review of organizational research on job involvement. psychological bulleti. 1996 ; 120 (2):235-255.
13. Salanova M, Schaufeli W, Martinez I, Breso E. How obstacles and facilitators predict academic performance: the mediating role of study burnout and engagement. Anxiety, stress & coping. 2010 ; 23 (1): 53- 70.
14. zhang Y, Gan Y ,cham H. Perfectionism, academic burnout and end engagement. Among Chinese college students. A structural equation modeling analysis. personality and individual differences. 2007; 43(6):1529-1540.
15. Maslach C , Qjakson S. E. Burnout in organizational setting, applied social psychology annua. 1984؛ 54: 133- 153.
16. Masalach C, Schaufeil WB, Liter MP. job burnout, annual review of psychology. 2001; 52,4:397- 422.
17. Azimi M, piri M, zavaar T. [Relationship of academic burnout and self- regulated learning with academic performance of high schoolstudent]. Research in curriculum planning. 2013:10 )11): 116- 128.
18. Mohammadi A. [Evaluation of the effectiveness of psychological capital intervention of luthans on intrinsic motivation academic burnout and academic achievement of high school students in sanandaj].[dissertation].khoram abad:Lorestan university; 2014.[ persian].
19. Noami Az. [Relationship between the quality of students learning Experience whith burnout MA shahid chamran university]. Journal of psychological studies 2009;5 (3): 117- 34 [persian].
20. Neumann Y. Quality of learning Experience and students’ college outcome. InternationalJournal of Educational management. 1990; 7(1):1-16.
21. Mikaeili N. Afrooz GH. Gholizadeh L. [The relationship of self- concept and academic burnout with academic performance of girl students]. Journal of school pcychology. 2012; 1 (4): 90- 103. [persian]
22. Azimi M, Piri M, Zavar T. [Relationship of academic burnout and self- regulated learning with academic performance of high school students]. Research in Curriculum Planning. 2013; 11 (38): 116- 128. [persian].
23. Nasri S, Damavandi ME, and kargar E. [Relationship work- family conflict and academic motivation with academic burnout in postgraduate students of SRTTU]. research in education. 2014; 1 (2): 25- 31. [Persian]
24. Rudman A, Gustavsson j.Burnout during nursing education predicts lower occupational preparedness and future clinical performance: A longitudinal study .Int J Nurs stud. 2012; 49 (8): 988- 1001.
25. Watson R, Deary I, of stress and Thompson D, Li G. A study burnout in nursing students in Hong kong: A questionnaire survey. Int J Nurs stud. 2008; 45(10): 1534- 1542.
26. Dyrbye LN, Thomas MR, Huntington JL, Lawson KL, Novotny pJ, slaon JA, shanafelt TD: personal life events and medical student burnout: A multicenter study. Acad med. 2006; 81: 374- 84.
27. Storm K, Rothman S. The relationship between burnout, personality traits and coping strategies in a corporate pharmaceutical group. Sa Journal of industrial psychology .2003;29 (4): 35- 42.
28. Seligman MEP. Helplessness: On depression, development, and death. San Francisco: Freeman;1975.
29. Rayan RM, Deci EL. Self- determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and wellbeing. American psychologist. 2000;55(1):68-78.
30. Yange j. factors affecting student burnout and academic achievement in multiple enrollment programs in Taiwan’s technical-vocational colleges. Journal international of educational development. 2004; 24: 284- 301.
31. Mikaeili N, Afrooz G.H & Ghilizadeh L. [The relationship between self-concept and academic burnout and academic performance of female students]. Journal of School Psychology.2012;1(4):90-103.[ Persian]
32. Shawarzer R , Hallum S. Perceived teacher self- efficacy as a predictor of job stress and burnout: mediation analyses. Applied psychology: an international review.200; 57:52 -171.
33. Evers WJ. Brouwers A & Tomic W. Burnout and self- efficacy: a study on teachers beliefs when implementing an innovative educational system in the Netherlands- British journal of educational psychology. 2002 ; 72:243-277.
34. Brouwers A, Tomic W. Alogitu dinal study of teacher burnout and perceived self- efficacy classroom management .teaching and teacher education. 2010, 16, 239- 253
35. Abazari F. Abbaszade A. Arab M. [An evaluation of the sources of stress in nursing students]. Strides in Development of medical Education. 2012; 1(1)23-31. [ persian].
36. Guthri E .Black D. BagalkoteH.shawc.campbellm.GreedF.psychological stress and Burnout in medical students: A five year prospective Longitudinal study .J Rsoc med.1998; (91);27-43.