1. Mirzabegi A. [Curriculom planning in formal education of human resourses]. 4th ed. Tehran: Yastaron; 2001. [Persian]
2. Torkzadeh J, Abbaszadegan M. [Needs assessment in offices].Tehran: Enteshar; 2000. [Persian]
3. Fathi Vajargah K. [Educational needs assessment].Tehran: Aeezh;2003. [Persian].
4. Karimi H, Binaghi T. [ Applaying the teaching – learning method in high education]. 1th ed. Mashhad: Mashhad University; 2009. [Persian]
5. Fathi Vajargah K. [In-Service Education Planning]. 1th ed. Tehran: Samt; 2005. [Persian].
6. Esmaili B. [Educational needs assessment by Delfi techniqe]. [Cited 2014 Sept 13]. Available from: http://www.parsmodir.com/db/education/LHYPERLINK,http://www.parsmodir.com/db/education/L02.php"02HYPERLINK http://www.parsmodir.com/db/education/L02.php".php. [Persian]
7. Michael Armstrong. Human Resource Management: Strategy & Action. Treaslated by Saebi M. Tehran:Markaz Modiriyat Dolati; 2008. [Persian]
8. Emadzadeh A, Tousi Bahrainy MH, Mehri Y, Sedigh Behzadi S. [Educational needs assessment of Mashhad university of medical sciences manager in mangament and leadership. Journal of Medical Education 2004; 4(2):89-93. [Persian]
9. Boucher BA , chyka pj, Fitzgerald WL, Hak LJ, Miller DD, Parker RB.et al.A comprehensive approach to faculty development A M j pharm EDU 2006;70 (2): 27.
10. Sabzavari S,Fasihi- Harandi T,Ershad R,Adhami A. [Determining and priority of academic members educational needs in medical universities]. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2011. [Persian]
11. McCawley PF. Methods for conducting a needs assessment guidelines for cooperative extension system professionals. University of Idaho Extension; 2009.
12. Spurlin JE. Using needs assessment as a holistic means for improving technology Infrastructure. ELI Paper 2007; 3:1-10.
13. Adkoli B, Al-Umran K, Al-Sheikh M. Innovative method of needs assessment for faculty development programs in a Gulf medical school. Educ Health (Abingdon) 2010; 20 (23): 389-408.
14. Mirzaei karzan A, Keikhavani S, Hosseinzade M, Aeivazi A. [Educational Needs Assessment of Faculty Members in Ilam UMS]. J Med Edu Dev 2013; 6 (11): 61-71. [Persian]
15. Avijgan M, Karamalian H, Ashourioun V, Changiz T. [Educational Needs Assessment of Medical School's Clinical Faculty Members in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9 (2): 93-103. [Persian]
16. Khoshbaten M, Ghaffari R, Salek F, Amini A, Hassanzadeh S, Gholanbar P. Educational Needs Assessment of Faculty Members of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz Iran. Res Dev Med Educ 2014; 3 (1): 15-20.
17. Faculty Development Needs Assessment Survey. University of the West Indies: Cave Hill Campus. [cited 2012 aug11]. Available from: http://www.Cavehill .uwi.edu
18. K-State at Salina. Faculty Development Needs Assessment Survey. College of Tech & Aviation. Pedro Leite; 2007. [Cited 2014 Sep 13]. Available from:
19. Khajeh mirzaee A, Abbasi A. [Study of faculty members educational needs and effective factors in Golestan university of medical sciences in 2003]. The first international congress of reforms and management modification in medical education Tehran 2003. [Persian].
20. Pololi LH, Dennis K, Winn GM, Mitchell J. Aneed assessment of medical school faculty: caring for the caretakers. [cited 2014 feb 08]. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.LM.gov/pub Med(08/02/2014) indexed for medline.
21. Esmaelzadeh S, Noory Sepehr M, Bahrami T, Rajabi M. [Momasi Model in Need Assessment of Faculty Members of Alborz University] 2013; Alborz University: 2 (1) :13-18. [Persian]
22. Hashemi K, Bayat F, Shamahiri A R. [The result of research and educational need assessment in TUMS]. [Cited2015 Sep 15]. Available from: http:// gsia.Tums.ac.ir/Images/user files/80/file/edo/final%20(1).pdf. [Persian]
23. Toulabi T, Sheikhian A, Galehdar N, Anbary Kh, Mohammadi E, Madjidy Mehr Mm. [Educational needs of faculty members of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences by Delphi Technique]. Nursing Education 2015; 4(2): 28-37. [Persian]
24. Tork Zadeh J, Nasseri Jahromi R, Rahmani H. [Identification and Prioritization of Educational Needs Criteria Teaching Skills of Faculty Members Based on Employment and Employee Model: A Case Study at Shiraz University]. Research in Curriculum Planinig 2013; 10(11): 86-102. [Persian]
25. Dent JA, Harden RM. A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers. 4th ed. China: Churchill Livingstone Elsivier; 2013.
26. Badriazarin Y. [Educational Needs Assessment of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Physical Education Faculty Members of Universities]. Journal of Sport Management 2012; 4 (13): 5-25. [Persian]
27. Mathers C, Improving instructions through effectiveness teacher evaluation . National comprehensive center for teacher quality 2008;3(12):1-21.
28. Taheri M, Asadi A, Khoshrang. [Educational Needs Assessment of Faculty Members in GUMS]. JRME 2007; 1(1): 21-28. [Persian]
29. Asadi A, Taheri M, Khoshrang. [Educational Needs Assessment of Faculty members in GUMS; Prriorities-Strategies]. JRME 2011; 3(2): 36-42. [Persian]
30. Shahi A. [Educational Needs Assessment of Academic Members in Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences]. J Med Edu Dev 2014; 7 (16):72-84. [Persian]
31. Dansfahani Z, Javadi M, Zohal M et al. [Training needs assessment of empowerment of faculty members in Qazvin University of Medical Sciences based on regulations of empowerment and increasing the knowledge of faculty members plan]. JMED 2013; 6 (1):3-11. [Persian]
32. Ofoegbu EN. Results of the Needs Assessment Survey of Lecturers for Establishing an Office Of Medical Education In A Medical School In Nigeria. Tropical Journal of Medical Research 2007; 11 (2): 19-25.