1. Poursoltani H, Mirzaei F, Zareian H. [The relationship between perception of justice and job satisfaction in sport science research center of Ministry of science, research and technology’s staffs]. Contemporary studies on sport management 2012;1(1); 59-70. [Persian]
2. Mac DA, Fletcher C. Employee development: an organizational justice perspective. Personnel Review 2004; 23 (2004); 8-29.
3. Nastiezaie N, Najafi M. [Relationship between organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior, Case Study: staffs of Baharan psychiatry hospital, Zahedan]. Toloo-e-Behdash 2015; 14(5):1-13. [Persian]
4. Shirvani A, Si Sakhti F. [The role of job ethics on Positive Organizational Behavior Based on model Luthans]. Beyond Management 2012; 6 (13); 73-93. [Persian]
5. Luthans F, Youssef CM. Emerging positive organizational behavior. Journal of Management 2007; 33 (3): 321-49.
6. Luthans F, Luthans KW, Luthans BC. Positive psychological capital: Beyond human and social capital .Business Horizons 2004; 47(1):45-50.
7. Keyvanar M, Shahpouri S, Oreyzi H. [Relationship among Organizational Justice, Work Engagement and Positive Organizational Behavior of Nurses via Mediation of their Personal Career Goals], IJN 2014; 27 (88); 22-33. [Persian]
8. Kordi E, Nastiezaie N. [The Relationship between Servant Leadership Style and Organizational Learning with Teachers’ Job Engagement in Zahedan Exceptional Schools]. Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling 2015; 7 (23); 68-91. [Persian]
9. Weiss HM, Cropanzano R. Affective events theory: A theoretical discussion of the structure, Causes and Consequences of Affective Experiences at Work 1996; 18 (10): 1-74.
10. 10.Chen S, Wu WC, Chang CS, Lin CT, Kung JY, Weng HC, Lin YT, Lee SI. Organizational justice, trust, and identification and their effects on organizational commitment in hospital nursing staff. BMC Health Serv Res 2015; 15 (1): 363.
11. Saadati M, Bidgoli M, Saadati A, Asghari A, Ghodsi A. The Study of the Relationship between Organizational Justice, Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction of Staff Members of Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences in 2014. jbme 2015; l3 (10): 14-20.
12. Bay AB, an IL, & Laguador JM. Organizational satisfaction and work engagement of Filipino teachers in an Asian university. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Academic Research 2014; 2 (4): 32-41.
13. Van den Berg BAM, Arnold B. Bakker AB, & Ten Cate TJ. Key factors in work engagement and job motivation of teaching faculty at a university medical centre. Perspect Med Educ 2013; 2 (5-6): 264–75.
14. Mohamed SA. The Relationship between Organizational Justice and Quality Performance among Healthcare Workers: A Pilot Study. The Scientific World Journal 2014; 2014(3):1-7.
15. Gholami A, Manzari Tavakoli A, SalageghehS. Examine the factors related to faculty members' work engagement (Case Study of Universities of Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-ahmad) . GMP Review 2015; 17 (1): 95-102.
16. Skaalvik EM, Skaalvik S. Teacher self-efficacy and teacher burnout: A study of relations, Teaching and Teacher Education 2010; 26 (4), 1059-69.
17. Hayes CT, Weathington BL. Optimism, stress, life satisfaction, and job burnout in restaurant managers. The Journal of Psychology 2007; 141(6);565-79.
18. Browning L, Ryan CS, Greenberg MS, Rolniak S. Effects of cognitive adaptation on the expectation-burnout relationship among nurses. Journal of behavioral medicine 2006; 29 (2); 139-50.
19. Mäkikangas A, Kinnune U. Psychosocial work stressors and wellbeing: Self-esteem and optimism as moderators in a one-year longitudinal sample. Personality and individual differences 2003; 35 (3); 537-57.
20. Nosrati S. [Online calculation of sample size Cochran].[Cited 2016 Jun 9]. Available from: http://parsmodir.com/ db/ research/cochran.php. [Persian]
21. Amirkhani T,Arefnejad M.[The Impact of organizational citizenship behavior and psychological capital on social capital] . Management Sciences in Iran 2012; 7 (26): 89-112. [Persian]
22. Mahram B, Dashti Rahmat-Abadi M. [The Effect of Managers’ Leadership Styles on Employees’ Equity Feeling in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran] . Journal of Health Administration 2010; 12 (38): 7-16. [Persian]
23. Ghanbari S, Hajjary N. [Relationship between perceived organizational justice whit job satisfaction and organizational commitment among public secondary school’s teachers in Hamadan] . Journal of Occupational and Organizational Consulting 2023; 5 (16):9-27. [Persian]
24. Ghaderi S, Siadat A, Shams Mourkani G. [A Study of the Relationship between Perception of Organizational Justice and Work Engagement among Isfahan High School Teachers] . New Educational Approaches 2012;7(1): 49-72. [Persian]
25. Viseu J, Rus C, Neves de S. How do organizational justice and health influence teachers’ work engagement? The mediating role of positive psychological capital and job satisfaction, organizational justice. Health & Work Engagement 2015; 17 (4):165-73.
26. Nadi MA, Moshfegi N, Siadat SA. [A Structural Equation modeling Study of the Relationship between the Dimensions of Organizational Justice, Trust, Continuous and Affective Commitment with Teacher’s Perceived Self-efficacy] . Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration 2014;4 (4): 19-44. [Persian]
27. Golparvar M, Vaseghi Z, Javadia Z. [Distributive and Procedural Justice as a Moderator of the Relationship of Stress, Overload, and Job Dangers to Women Nurses’ Involvement and Commitment] .Women and Society 2012; 2 (4); 115-42. [Persian]
28. Paolillo A, Platania S, Magnano P, Ramaci T. Organizational Justice, Optimism And Commitment To Change. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 191 (2015); 1697-1701.
29. Bakri N, Ali N. Relationship between Organizational Justice, Psychological Capital and Job Burnout: Empirical Evidence from Health Care Sector.Asian Social Science 2015; 11(25); 84-9.
30. Alvi AKh, Abbasi AS. Impact of Organizational Justice on Employee Engagement in Banking Sector of Pakistan. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 2012; 12(5); 643-49.
31. Strom DL, Sears KL, Kelly KM. Work Engagement: The Roles of Organizational Justice and Leadership Style in Predicting Engagement among Employees. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies 2014; 21 (1);71-82.
32. Ghosh P, Rai A, Sinha A. Organizational justice and employee engagement: Exploring the linkage in public sector banks in India. Personnel Review 2014; 43 (4); 628-52.