1. Nemati MA, Mohammadi Y, Raeisoon MR. [Relationship between Knowledge Management and Educational Performance of Faculty Members]. Scholarly Bimonthly of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences 2015; 8 (4): 203-208 [Persian]
2. Raeisoon MR, Mohammadi Y, Abdorazaghnejad M, Sharifzadeh Gh. [An investigation of the relationship betweenself-concept, selfesteem,and academic achievement of students in the nursingmidwiferyfaculty in Qaen]. Mod Care J 2014; 11(3): 236-242. [Persian]
3. Saif AA. Modern educational psychology: psychology of learning and teaching.7 th ed. Tehran: Doran; 2013. [Persian]
4. Biyabangard E. [anxiety, nature, causes, treatment with relevant tests]. Tehran: office of Islamic culture publication; 2001. [Persian]
5. Mohammadi Y, Kazemi S, Hajabadi M, Raisoon M.R. [The relationship between physiological learning styles, creativity, and academic achievement among students at Birjand University of Medical Sciences during the academic year 2013-2014 ]. Mod Care J 2014;11(4):275-282. [Persian]
6. Rabbani Z, Yousefi F. [Examine the mediator role of the goal orientation in the relationship between self-efficacy and task value with cognitive strategies]. JISL 2012;4(2): 49- 80. [Persian]
7. Khadivzadeh T, Tafazzoli M. [Survey on the Study and Learning Strategies of Students of Midwifery at Mashad University of Medical Science]. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 2002; 9 (2): 90-95. [Persian]
8. Zimmerman BJ. Schunk DH. Self-regulated learning and academic achievement: Theoretical perspectives. 2nd ed. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum:2001.
9. Pintrich PR, Smith, DAF, GarcíaT, McKeachie, WJ. Reliability and predictive validity of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire (MSLQ). Educational and Psychological Measuremen 1993; 53(3): 801–813.
10. Pintrich PR, DeGroot EV. Motivational and self-regulated learning components of classroom academic performance. Journal of Educational Psychology 1990; 82(1): 33-40.
11. Ghadam poor E, Sarmad Z. [The role of motivational beliefs in help-seeking behavior and student achievement]. Journal of Psychology 2002;26(2):112-126. [Persian]
12. Elliot A. Approach and avoidance motivation and acheivement goals. Education Psychologis. 1999;34(3):169-189.
13. Skaalvik E, Self-enhancing and Self-defeating Ego Orientation: Relations with Task Avoidance Orientation, Achievement, Selfperceptions, and Anxiety. Journal of Educational Psychology 1997; (89): 71-81.
14. Middleton M, Midgley C. Avoiding the Demonstration of Lack of Ability: An Underexplored Aspect of Goal Theory. Journal of Educational Psychology 1997; (89): 710-718.
15. Liem AD, Lau S, Nie Y. The Role of Self-efficacy, Task Value, and Achievement Goals in Predicting Learning Strategies, Task Disengagement, Peer Relationship, and Achievement Outcome. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2008;33(4): 486-512.
16. Mc Whaw K, Abrami, PR. Student Goal Orientation and Interest: Effects on Student Use of Self-regulated Learning Strategies. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2001;26(3): 311-329.
17. Stipek DJ. Motivation to Learn: From Theory to Practice .4th ed. Boston: Allyn & Bacon: 2002.
18. Ames C. Achievement Attributions and Self-instructions under Competitive and Individualistic Goal Structures. Journal of Educational Psychology 1984;76 (3): 478-487.
19. Cai-Hong Z. HeAn C. Interpersonal Attribution Style of Female Students of Nursing School and Medical School. Chinese Mental Health Journal 2006; 20 (7):447-450.
20. Serin O, Serin NB, Sahin FS. Factors Affecting the Learning and Studying Strategies and Locus of Control of the Trainee Teachers. Social and Behavioral Sciences 2009; 4 (1):1127-1136.
21. Neuman Y. Determinants and consequences of students, Burnout in universities. The Journal of Higher Education 1990;61(1): 20-31.
22. Mokhtary K, Richard A. Assesian Students Metacognitive Awareness of Strategies. Journal of Educational Psychology 2002; 94 (2):710-718.
23. Diseth A. Self-efficacy, goal orientations and learning strategies as mediators between preceding and subsequent academic achievement. Journal of Learning and Individual Differences 2011; 21 (2):191-195.
24. Kajbaf MB,Ashori J,Ashori M. The relationship between motivational strategies, strategies for learning and creativity with mathematics achievement of gifted students]. Journal of Teaching and Learning 2013;(5)1651: 65-85. [Persian]
25. Chapell MS, Benjamin ZB, Silverstein ME, Takahashi M, Newman B, Gubi A, etal.[Test anxiety and academic performance in Undergraduate and Graduate students]. Journal of Educational Psychology 2005; 97 (2): 268-274.
26. Cassady JC. The influence of cognitive test anxiety across the learning-testing cycle. Learning and Instruction 2004;14(6): 569-592.
27. Seifert T. The Stability of Goal Orientation in Grade Five Students: Comparison of two Methodologies British. Journal of Education Psychology1996; 66(1):73-82.
28. Wolters CA. Advancing achievement goal theory: using goal, structures and goal orientation to predict student motivation, cognition and achievement. Journal of educational psychology 2004; 96(2): 236-250.
29. Vasi C. [The relationship between goal orientation, perceived the purpose classroom and cognitive and metacognitive strategies with the development of mathematics].[dissertation]. Semnan: University of Semnan; 2011. [Persian]
30. Sayah bargard M, Ardame A, Yaghoobi Askarabad E. [The Evaluation of relationship between Motivational Beliefs and Self-Regulated Learning Strategies with Educational Outcomes of students in Health Faculty of Ahvaz Jundishapour University of Medical Sciences]. Educational Developement of Jundishapur 2001;3(2):60-70. [Persian]