1. Spear LP. The adolescent brain and age related behavioral manifestations. Neuroscience and Behavioral Reviews 2000; 24: 417-463.
2. Pettus KR. The relationship of prental monitoring to community college student adjustment and achievement: differences by gender, ethnicity, parental education level, and student residence. [dissertation]. Carolina University; 2006.
3. Alizadeh MJ.[Study of life satisfaction and social factors affecting it]. [dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiatmoalem University; 2007. [Persian]
4. Ryan RM, Frederick C M. On energy, personality and health: subjective vitality as a dynamic reflection of well-being. Journal of personality1997; 65: 529-565.
5. Duijn M, Rosenstiel IV, Schats W, Smallenbroek C, Dahmen R. Vitality and health: A lifestyle programme for employees. European Journal of Integrative Medicine 2011; 3: 97-10.
6. Solberg PA, Hopkins WG, Ommundsen Y, Halvari H. Effects of three training types on vitality among older adults: A self-determination theory perspective. Psychology of Sport and Exercise 2012; 13:407-417.
7. Mucherah W. Classroom Climate and Students GoalStructure in High-School Biology Classroom in Kenya.Learning Environ Ros 2008; 11: 63-81.
8. Safavi M, Shooshtari SH, Mahmoodi M, Yarmohamadian MH. [Self-Directed readiness in learning and learning styles in nursing students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010;10(1):28-39.[Persian]
9. Long HB. Skills for self directed learning. Retrived [Cited 2007] Available from http//facultystaff.ou.edu/L/ Huey.B.Long-1/…/selfdirected.html.
10. Fisher MJ, King J. The Self-Directed Learning Readiness Scale for nursing education revisited: a confirmatory factor analysis. Nurse Educ Today 2010; 30(1): 44-8.
11. Long B, Huey B. Skills for self-directed learning. [cited 2009 Jun 23]. Available from: http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/Huey.B.Long-1/Articles/sd/self-directed.html
12. Abdullah MH. Self-directed learning [Eric digest No. 169]. Bloomington, in: ERIC clearinghouse on reading, English, and communication digest. ERIC document reproduction service No ED459458. 2001.
13. Karimi R, Arendt CS, Cawley P. Buhler AV, Elbarbry F, Roberts SC. Learning Bridge: Curricular integration of didactic and experiential education. American journal of pharmaceutical education 2010, 74(3).
14. Williamson SN. Development of a self- rating scale of self-directed learning. Nurse Res 2007 ; 14(2) : 66-83.
15. Huang MH. Factors Influencing Self-Directed Learning Readiness amongst Taiwanese Nursing students [PhD Thesis]. Place of publication: Queensland University of Technology School of Nursing Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation; 2008.
16. Garrison DR.Self-Directed Learning toward a Comprehensive Model. Adult Education Quarterly 1997;48(1):18-33.
17. Moore MG, Anderson WG. Handbook of Distance Education Mahwah. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates: 2003.
18. Kareshki H, Garavand H. [Testing factorial structure of self-directed scale and relationship withacademic motivation in university students]. Applied Psychological Research Quarterly. 2013; 3(4):59-74. [Persian]
19. Harding TS,Vanasupa L, Savage RN, Stolk JD. Work in Progress Self-directed Learning and Motivatin in a Project-based Learning Environment. 37th Annual Frontiers In Education Conference - Global Engineering: Knowledge Without Borders, Opportunities Without Passports ; 2007 Oct 10-13; Milwaukee : IEEE; 2007.
20. Martin AJ, Marsh HW. Academic buoyancy: Towards an understanding of students’ everyday academic resilience. Journal of School Psychology.2008; 46(1): 53-83.
21. Dehghanizade M, Hosseinchari M. [Academic vitality and perception of family communication patterns, the mediating role of self-efficacy. Journal of Teaching and Learning Studies 2012; 63(2):22-47.[Persian]
22. Moradi M, Cheraghi A. [An experimental model of causel relationships between perception of family comunication patterns, perception of class structure, motivation and academic aotonimy and academic bouyancy in high school students].Journal of education and learning 2014; 66(2): 113-140. [Persian]
23. Fisher M.J. King A. & Tague Z. Development of a self-directed learning readiness scale for nursing education. Nurse Education Today 2001; 21: 516-525.
24. Nadi MA, Sajjadian I.[Hanjaryabye meghyase sanjeshe khodrahbari dar yadgiri, dar morededaneshjooyane dokhtare dabirestanhaye shahre Esfahan]. Journal of Educational Innovations. 2006; 5(18): 111-134. [Persian]
25. Guglielmino PJ, Guglielmino LM.[Culture self directed learner readiness and perception income in five countries]. Advanced management Journal 2006;71(2):27-28,57.
26. Poorsafar A, Nemati M, Fallah S. [An introduction to experimental learning theory: Views and applications]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2004; 7: 19-26. [Persian]
27. Meera K, Dustin N. Self-efficacy and academic achievement: Why do implicit beliefs, goals, and effort regulation matter. Learning and Individual Differences 2013; 25:67–72.
28. Woogul L, Myung-Jin L, Mimi B. Testing interest and selfefficacy as predictors of academic self-regulation and achievement. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2014; 39: 86–99.
29. Putwain DW, Symes W, Connors L, Douglas-Osborn E. Is academic buoyancy anything more than adaptive coping. Anxiety, Stress and Coping 2012; 25 (3): 349–358.
30. Reeve J, Jang H. What teachers say and do to support students’ autonomy during a learning activity. Journal of Educational Psychology 2006; 98: 209–218.
31. Hassani F.[ Effect of Cultural Intelligence on Self-Directed Learning of Nursing Students]. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2015; 8 (2) :115-122. [Persian]
32. Khaled N. The learning environment as a mediating variable between self-directed learning readiness and academic performance of a sample of saudi nursing and medical emergency students. Nurse Education Today 2016; 36: 249-254.
33. Phalaunnaphat S. Developing Students’ Learning Ability by Dint of Self-Directed Learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 197: 2074-2079.
34. Radnitzer K.Emotional intelligence and self-directed learning readiness among college students participating in a leadership development program. Journal of Leadership Development 2010; 12(8):124-130.
35. Farhadi A, Javaheri F, Gholami Y, Farhadi P. [The buoyancy confidence in its relationship with student university of medical science]. The Quarterly Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health 2005; 25(7): 57-62. [Persian]
36. Keshavarz A, Molavi H, Kalantari M. [The relationshipbeetween buoyancy and demographic characteristics with happiness in the city Esfahan]. Journal of psychology studies 2008; 4(4): 45-64. [Persian]
37. Heidari Kaydan J, Azari M. [Rabeteye hooshe hayajani va rahbordhaye yadgirye zabane English bamaharate zabane English dar daneshjooyan]. New Findings in Psychology 2009; 3(9): 95- 114. [Persian]
38. Zimmerman BJ. [Self-regulating academic learning and achievement: The emergence of a social cognitive perspective]. Educational Psychology Review 1990; 2(2): 173-201.
39. Pajares F, Britner S, Valiante G. [Relation between achievement goals and selfbeliefs of middle school students in writing and science]. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2007; 25: 406–422.