1. Dent JA, AMEE fried No 26. Clinical teaching in ambulatory care setting making the most of learning opportunities with outpatients. Med teach 2005 27 (4): 302-315.
2. Khazaei Z, Ramezanzade Kh, Moodi M, Moradi M. Quality of Clinical Education in Birjand Medical School from the Students Perspective. Future of medical education journal 2012; 2 (1): 22-26.
3. Kurth RJ, Irigoyen MM, Schmidt HJ. Structuring student learning in the primary care setting: where is the evidence? J Eval Clin Pract 2001; 7 (3): 325-33.
4. Amini A, Alizadeh M, Farzaneh F. [Ambulatory medical education in education centers of Tabriz Scool of medicine Intern’s point of view]. Iranian Journal of medical education 2002; 2 (0): 13-13. [parsian]
5. Avizhgan M, Farzanfar E, Najafi M. [Ambulatory Quality in Al-Zahra Hospital clinic in Isfahan. View of clerkships students and interns]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 10 (5): 896-905. [parsian]
6. Khorasani G, Mahmoudi M, Vahidshahi K, Shahbaznejad L, Ghafari M. [Evaluation of Faculty Members’ and Students’ Attitude Towards Ambulatory Teaching Quality]. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2007; 17 (58): 87-100. [parsian]
7. Peccoralo LA, Tackett S, Ward L Federman A, Helenius I, Christmas C, et al. Resident satisfaction with continuity clinic and career choice in general internal medicine. J Gen Internal Med 2013; 10 (12): 1020-7.
8. Jamshidi E. Viewpoints of medical students about the quality of clinical education, Birjand University of Medical Sciences.[Birjand] 2012.[parsian]
9. Clark DL, Melillo A, Wallace D, Pierrel S, Buck DS. A multidisciplinary, learner-centered, student-run clinic for the homeless. Fam Med 2003; 35 (6): 394-7.
10. Shaygah B, Ahmadi AS. Poll medical students on the adequacy of training programs in community-based outpatient health centers and training Nawab Safavi martyr in 1996. Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Geographic manual and Conference ambulatory care Iran,1998, October 31-November 5, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences;1998. [parsian]
11. Bazzazi N, Falahi nia G, Yavari kia A, Houshmand B. [Medical Students’ Viewpoints about the Quality of Education in Outpatient Clinics in Hamedan University of Medical Sciences in 2007]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11 (2):167-173. [parsian]
12. Nierenberg DW, Eliassen MS McAllister SB, Reid BP, Pipas CF Young WW, Ogrinc GS. A web-based system for students to document their experiences within six core competency domains during all clinical clerkships. Acad Med 2007;82 (1):51-73.
13. Masood J, Wood D, Calleary J, Wiseman O, Lane T, Barua JM. The need for supervised training in urology outpatients A case for restructuring. BJU Int 2006; 98 (6):1144-5
14. Berbano EP, Browning R, Pangaro L, Jackson JL. The impact of the Stanford Faculty Development Program on ambulatory teaching behavior. J Gen Intern Med 2006; 21(5):430-434.
15. Simon SR, Davis D, Peters AS, Skeff KM, Fletcher RH. How do precepting physicians select patients for teaching medical students in the ambulatory primary care setting? J Gen Intern Med 2003;18(9): 730-5
16. Khorasani CH, Mahmoudi M, Vahid Shahi L, Gafari M. [Evaluation of faculry members and students ambulatory reaching]. Jornal of Mazandaran university of medical sciences 2007; 17 (58): 87-100. [parsian]
17. Usatine RP,Tremoulet PT, Irby D. time- efficient preceptors in ambulatory care settings. Acad Med 2000;75 (6): 369-42.
18. Wolpaw TM, Wolpaw DR, Papp KK. SNAPPS: A learner-centered model for outpatient education. Academic Medicine 2003; 78, 898-893.
19. Wolpaw T, Papp KK, Bordage G. Using SNAPPS to facilitate the expression of clinical reasoning and uncertainties: a randomized clinical trial. Acad Med. 2009; 84 (4): 517–524.
20. Sawanyawisuth K1, Schwartz A, Wolpaw T, Bordage G. Expressing clinical reasoning and uncertainties during a Thai internal medicine ambulatory care rotation: does the SNAPPS technique generalize? Med Teach 2015; 37 (4): 379-84.
21. Shah J, Shah A, and Pietrobon R, Scientific Writing of Novice Researchers: What Difficulties and Encouragements Do They Encounter? Academic Medicine 2009; 84 (4): 511-516.
22. Heidenreich C, Lye P, Simpson D, Lourich M. the search for effective and efficient ambulatory teaching methods through the literature. Pediatrics 2000;105 (1): 231-7.
23. Hajioff D, Birchall M. Medical student in ENT outpatient clinics: appointment times, patient satisfaction and student satisfaction. Med Educ 1999:33 (9): 669-73.
24. Kim N, Talwalker J, Holmboe E. Callenges in ambulatory resident education medication knowledge in disadvantaged patient s. conn Med 2008;70 (9): 549-557.