1. Akerjordet K, Severinsson E. The State of The Science of Emotional Intelligence Related to Nursing Leadership: an integrative review. Journal of Nursing Management 2010; 18(4):363-382.
2. Hess JD, Bacigalupo AC. Enhancing Decisions and Decision-Making Processes Through the Application of Emotional Intelligence Skills, Management Decision 2011;49(5):710– 721.
3. Ahmadi S, Baradaran Tamaddon R, Hosseini MA, Mehrabian F. [The Study of Emotional Intelligence in Medical & Dentistry Students of International Branch of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in 2013] .Research in Medical Education 2014; 6 (2): 1-10. [Persian]
4. Naghizadeh H, Tavakkoli M, Miri M, Akbarzadeh H. [Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Job Stress among Managers and Employees of Teaching Hospitals Affiliated to Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Care]. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2010; 16(4): 57-64. [Persian]
5. Atiq MM, Farooq A, Mushtaq Ahmad H, Humayoun AA. The Impact of Emotional Intelligence on Motivation, Empowerment and Organization Structures: A Case of Universities in Islamabad, Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, 2015:5(6)22-31.
6. Frijda NH. Emotions are Functional Most of the Time. In P Ekman RJ Davidson (Eds). The Nature of Emotion: Fundamental Questions: New York: 1994.
7. Zurbriggen E, Land Sturman TS. Linking Motives and Emotions: A test of McClelland’s hypotheses. Personality and Social Psychological Bulletin 2002: 28(4): 521-535.
8. Abedi S, zare S, Saidipour B, Soltani A. [The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence with Empowerment of Human Resources at Payame Noor University]. Journal of Training & Evaluation 2011:4(15): 107-127. [Persian]
9. Catherine M, Lakshmanan G, Silas K. Effect of Emotional Intelligence on Empowerment Of Business Leaders in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Science and Research 2014;3 (1): 301-307.
10. Najafi A. [Emotional Intelligence for Managers]. Journal of Management 2008:137 &138: 41-44. [Persian]
11. Brown RF, Schutte NS. Direct and Indirect Relationships between Emotional Intelligence and Subjective Fatigue in University Students. Journal Psychosomatic Research 2006;60 (6): 585-593.
12. Guleryaz G, Guney S, Miski Aydin E. The Mediating Effect of Job Satisfaction between Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Commitment of Nurses: A questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2008; 45(11):1625-35.
13. Goleman D, Boyatzis R, McKee A. Primal Leadership, with a New Preface by the Authors: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence. Harvard Business Press. 2013.
14. Mehrabian F, Nasiripour AA, Keshavars Mohammadian S. [Factors Affecting Human Resources Productivity in Guilan University of Medical Sciences Using Path Analysis]. Journal of zanjan University of Medical Sciences 2011;19 (75): 94-105. [Persian]
15. Nesan L, Holt G. Assessment of Organizational Involvement in Implementing Powerment. Integrated Manufacturing Systems 2002; 13: 201-11.
16. Eastaugh SR. Hospital nurse productivity. J Health care finance 2002; 29: 14-22.
17. Mehrabian F, Farmanbar R, Keshavars Mohamadian S. [Factors Enhancing Manpower Efficiency from the Viewpoint of Clinical and Non-clinical Faculty Members at Guilan University of Medical Sciences]. Edu R Med S 2012;1(2): 1-5. [Persian]
18. Mousavi SS, Zaeemipour M, Zali M. [Evaluate Nurses' Capability Based on Accreditation Standards by Nursing Administrators at AJA-Military Hospitals During 2011]. Journal of Nurse and Physician within War 2012; 19&20:14-19. [Persian]
19. Helmer FT, Suver JD. Pictures of Performance: the Key to Improved Nursing Productivity. Health Care Management Review 1988; 13(4): 65-70.
20. The International Network of Health Promoting Hospitals and Health Services. World Health Organization. 2007.
21. Shadpour C. Primary Health Care in Irant.Tehran: the Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 1993
22. Mehrabian F, Rezayati F, Pourbakhshi Y, Moemeni J, Ebrahimi P. [Job Satisfaction of Health Deputy Office Experts in Guilan University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Biolpgy and Todays world 2014; 3(9): 189-193. [Persian]
23. Jordan SD. Nursing Productivity in Rural Hospitals. Nurse Manages 1994; 25: 58-62.
24. Khodayari A. Predicting Human Resources Productivity in Islamic Azad University [Dissertation]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University; 2008.
25. Wong CS, Law KS. The Effects of Leader And Follower Emotional Intelligence on Performance and Attitude: an Exploratory Study. Leadership Quarterly 2002;13: 243–274.
26. Spreitzer GM. Social structural characteristics of psychological empowerment. Academy of Management Journal 1996; 39: 483- 504.
27. Andaleeb S. Determinants of Customer Satisfaction with Hospitals Managerial Mode. Int J Health Care Qual Assur 2004; 11: 181-7.
28. Goleman D, Boyatzis RE, McKee A. Primal Leadership: Realizing the Power of Emotional Intelligence. Harvard Business School Press :Boston.Mass: 2002.
29. Weisinger H. Emotional Intelligence at Work: The Untapped Edge for Success. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers: 1998.
30. Goleman D. Emotional Intelligence. 10th Ed. London: Random House Publishing Group: 2012.
31. Rezaian A, Keshtegar AA. [The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Commitment]. Journal of Business Management 2008; 7 (27): 27-39. [Persian]
32. Kilduff M, Chiaburu DS, Menges JI. Strategic Use of Emotional Intelligence in Organizational Settings: Exploring the Dark Side. Research in Organizational Behavior 2010; 30: 129-152.
33. Golparvar M, Khaksar F. [The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Job Performances in a Set of Industrial Factories in Isfahan]. Clinical psychology & personality 2010;1(40): 19-34. [Persian]
34. Maleki Avarsin S, Siedkalan M. [A survey on the Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Effectiveness among Academic Staff in Islamic Azad University of Parsabad Moghan]. Quarterly Journal of Educational Leadership & Administration 2008; 2 (2):115-132. [Persian]