1. Bakker A, Schaufeli WB. Positive organizational behavior: Engaged employee in flourishing organizations. Journal of Organizational Behavior 2008; 29(2): 147- 154.
2. Avey BA, Patera JL. West BJ. The implications of positive psychological capital on employee absenteeism, Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies 2006; 2(13): 1- 10.
3. Masoudi Alavi N. Self-Efficacy in Nursing Students. Nurs Midwifery Stud 2014; 3(4): e25881.
4. Southwick SM, Bonanno GA, Masten AS, Panter-Brick C, Yehuda R. Resilience definitions, theory, and challenges: interdisciplinary perspectives. Eur J Psychotraumatol 2014; 5(10): 1- 10.
5. Tugade MM, Fredrickson BL, Barrett LF. Psychological Resilience and Positive Emotional Granularity: Examining the Benefits of Positive Emotions on Coping and Health. J Pers 2004; 72(6): 1161- 1190.
6. Christens BD, Collura JJ, Tahir F. Critical hopefulness: a person-centered analysis of the intersection of cognitive and emotional empowerment. Am J Community Psychol 2013; 52(1-2):170-84.
7. Culbertson SS, Fullagar CJ, Mills MJ. Feeling good and doing great: the relationship between psychological capital and well-being. J Occup Health Psychol 2010; 15(4):421-33.
8. Peng J, Jiang X, Zhang J, Xiao R, Song Y, Feng X, Zhang Y, Miao D. The Impact of Psychological Capital on Job Burnout of Chinese Nurses: The Mediator Role of Organizational Commitment. PLoS One 2013; 8(12): 1- 8.
9. Wen M, Lin D. Does Psychological Capital Combat Learning and Adaptive Stress of College Freshmen. Journal of Studies in Education 2014; 4(1): 25- 42.
10. Beauvais AM, Stewart JG, DeNisco S, Beauvais JE. Factors related to academic success among nursing students: a descriptive correlational research study. Nurse Educ Today 2014; 34 (6): 918-923.
11. Mazurkiewicz R, Korenstein D, Fallar R, Ripp J. The prevalence and correlations of medical student burnout in the pre-clinical years: a cross-sectional study. Psychol Health Med 2012; 17 (2): 188-195.
12. Golparvar M.[Structural modeling of the relationship between spiritual connection with psychological capital and spiritual wellbeing of nurses]. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2014; 3(2): 30- 40. [Persian]
13. Adeqbola M. Spirituality, Self-Efficacy, and Quality of Life among Adults with Sickle Cell Disease. South online JNurs Res 2011; 11(1): 5-10.
14. Gupta MG. Spiritual intelligence and emotion intelligence in relation to self-efficacy and self-regulation among college student. International journal of social sciences &interdisciplinary research 2012; 1(2): 60-69.
15. Duggleby W, Cooper D, Penz K. Hope, self-efficacy, spiritual well-being and job satisfaction. J Adv Nurs 2009; 65(11): 2376-85.
16. Gnanaprakash C. Spirituality and Resilience among Post-Graduate University Students. Journal of helth management 2013; 15(3): 383- 396.
17. Khosravi M, Nikmanesh Z. Relationship of Spiritual Intelligence with Resilience and Perceived Stress. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2014; 8(4): 52–56.
18. Womble MN, Labbe EE, Cochran CR. Spirituality and personality: understanding their relationship to health resilience. Psychol Rep 2013; 112 (3):706-15.
19. Brown J, Hanson JE, Schmotzer B, Webel AR. Spirituality and optimism: a holistic approach to component-based, self-management treatment for HIV. J Relig Health 2014; 53(5): 1317-28.
20. George LK. Still happy after all these years: Research frontiers on subjective well-being in Later Life. Journal of Gerontology. Social sciences 2010; 65 (3): 331- 339.
21. Bronk KC, Hill PL, Lapsley Dl, Talib TL, Finch H. Purpose, hope, and Life Satisfaction in three age groups. Journal of positive psychology 2009; 4: 500- 510.
22. Karademas EC. Self-efficacy, social support and well-being the mediating role of optimism, hope. Personality and Individual differences 2006; 40: 1281- 1290.
23. Vaughan F. What is spiritual intelligence? Journal of humanistic psychology 2002; 42(2): 16-33.
24. Brown KW, Ryan RM. The benefits of being present; Mindfulness and its role in psychological well – being. Journal of personality and social psychology 2003; 84: 822 – 848.
25. Roche M. Luthans HF. The Role of Mindfulness and Psychological Capital on the Well-Being of Leaders Maree. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 2014; 19 (4): 476 – 489.
26. Sanaei H, Hossini SA, Jamshidifar.Z. Effectiveness of Mindfulness Training on Self-efficacy of Patients Infected by Breast Cancer. Social and Behavioral Sciences 2014; 159 (23): 426-429.
27. Morgan NL, Ransford GL, Morgan LP, Driban JB, Wang.C. Mindfulness is associated with psychological symptoms, self-efficacy, and quality of life among patients with symptomatic knee osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 2013; 21: 257-258.
28. Forgeard MJC, Seligman MEP. Seeing the glass half full: a review of the causes and consequences of optimism. Pratiques Psychologiques 2012; 18 (2): 107–120.
29. Kiken LG, Shook NJ. Looking up: mindfulness increases positive judgments and reduces negativity bias. Social Psychological and Personality Science 2011; 2 (4): 425–431.
30. Keng SL, Smoski MJ, Robins CJ. Effects of mindfulness on psychological health: a review of empirical studies. Clinical Psychology Review 2011; 31(6): 1041–1056.
31. Thompson RW, Arnkoff DB, Glass CR. Conceptualizing mindfulness and acceptance as components of psychological resilience to trauma. Trauma Violence Abuse 2011; 12 (4): 220-35.
32. Foureur M, Besley K, Burton G, Yu N, Crisp J. Enhancing the resilience of nurses and midwives: pilot of a mindfulness-based program for increased health, sense of coherence and decreased depression, anxiety and stress. Contemp Nurse 2013; 45 (1): 114-25.
33. Krejcie R, Morgan D. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement 1970; 30: 607-610.
34. Shakarami M, Davarniya R, Zahrakar K.[Predictor Factors of Psychological Well-being in Students]. Quarterly Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 2014; 21 (3): 461- 481. [Persian].
35. Allahbakhshian M, Jaffarpour M, Parvizy S, Haghani H.[A Survey on relationship between spiritual wellbeing and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients]. Zahedan Journal of medical research 2010; 12(3): 29- 33. [Persian].
36. Ghasemi Jobaneh R, Arab Zadeh M, Jalili Nikoo S, Mohammad Alipoor Z, Mohsenzadeh F. [Survey the Validity and Reliability of the Persian Version of Short Form of Freiburg Mindfulness Inventory]. Journal of Rafsanjan university of medical science 2015; 14(2): 137- 150. [Persian].
37. Vlasblom JP, van der Steen JT, Jochemsem H. Spiritual care in a hospital setting: nurses’ and patients’ perspectives. 5th bi-annual international student conference: Spiritual Care and Health Professions: Context and Practice 2012; 1: 1-7.
38. Kravits K, McAllister-Black R, Grant M, Kirk C. Self-care strategies for nurses: a psycho educational intervention for stress reduction and prevention of burnout. Applied Nursing Research; 23: 130–138.Journal of Educational Psychology 2010; 76: 1239- 1252.
39. Uskt-Margetic B, Margetic B. Religiosity and health outcomes: review of literature: Coll Anthropology 2005; 29 (1): 367-371.
40. McKee A, Johnston F, Massimilian R. Mindfulness, Hope and Compassion: A Leader's Road Map to Renewal Ivey Business Journal 2006; 70(5): 1- 5.
41. Feicht T, Wittmann M, Jose G, Mock A, von Hirschhausen E, Esch T. Evaluation of a seven-week web-based happiness training to improve psychological well-being, reduce stress, and enhance mindfulness and flourishing: a randomized controlled occupational health study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2013; 1(1): 1- 8.