1. Fontana D.[Classroom control: understanding and quiding classroom behaviour].Translated by Hamzeh S ,Mohammadi M.Tehran:Roshd; 2003. [Persian]
2. Haghani F, Chavoshi E, Valiani A, Yarmohammadian M. Teaching Styles of Teachers in Basic Sciences Classes in Medical School of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011; 10 (5) :943-949. [Persian]
3. Ray D. [Research in the classroom]. Translated by Sarkararani MR ,Moghadam AR. Tehran: Education Ministry, 2004. [Persian]
4. Fennimore BS.[Student-Centered Classroom Managment]. Translated by Hashemian K, Tehran: Isfahan University Press;2003. [Persian]
5. Colin JS , Laslett R. [Effective Clasroome Managment]. Translated by Sabbaghian Z .Tehran:International Institute and Adults Instruction methods ;2003. [Persian]
6. Safavi A. [Teaching techniques and patterns].Tehran:Samt; 2009. [Persian]
7. Fazli Khani M. [An Active and participatory teaching methods].Tehran: Azmon novin;2005. [Persian]
8. Konti F. Teachers and Students Perceptions towards teachers’ classroom management applications in primary schools. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2011; 15(0): 4093–4097.
9. Anderson, Lorin W. [increasing teacher cffectiveness]. Translated by Amini M Tehran: madresheh;1998. [Persian]
10. Saif AA. [Educational psychology (psychology of learning and instruction)]. Tehran: agah; 2009. [Persian]
11. Ogaboh AA , Ashibi NI . Teachers’ leadership style, classroom variables and students’ academic performance in Calabar metropolis, Nigeria. Educational Research 2010;1(6): 178-185.
12. Martin NK, Baldwin B. Classroom management teaching. Class size and graduate study, EREC Identifier: ED;1998, 420671.
13. Dyan H,Classroom Leadership Styles Available from: http:// www. baldrigenieducation . net/class/leadership. Html, 2003.
14. Ali A. [Impact of teacher characteristics on classroom management style. Quarterly Education] (Education) ;2007. [Persian]
15. Good Tl , Brophy JE. Teacher student relationship . New York : Holt Rinehart & Winston;1995 .
16. Evrim EA , Gökçe K , Enisa M. Exploring the relationship between teacher beliefs and styles on classroom management in relation to actual teaching practices: a case study. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2009; 1(1): 612–617.
17. Kunter M , Jürgen Baumert J, Köller O. Effective classroom management and the development of subject-related interest. Learning and Instruction 2007;17(5): 494–509.
18. Kaykci K. The effect of classroom management skills of elementary school teachers on undesirable discipline behaviour of students. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2009; 1(1): 1215–1225.
19. Djigic G, Stojiljkovic S. Classroom management styles, classroom climate and school achievement. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2011; 29(1): 819 – 828.
20. Bakhshayesh A. Investigating the Relationship between Classroom Management Styles and Personality Traits of Yazd Primary School Teachers. Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration 2013;4(2): 185-198.
21. Rahimi M , sadollahia F. EFL teachers’ classroom management orientations: investigating the role of individual differences and contextual variables. Procedia -Social and Behavioral Scienc 2012; 31: 43 –48.