1. Ale-Ebrahim F. [The prevalence of burnout syndrome and its relationship with personality types in elementary and high school teachers in Shahrekord]. Center for Higher Education in-service teachers (MSc): Ministry of Education;1998. [Persian]
2. Yaghobi Nia F.[Associated of self-esteem with burnout in nurses in hospitals in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, (MSc ): Nursing; 2000. [Persian]
3. Hosseini A. [Analysis of physical and mental powers of labor and its prevention methods]. Journal of Mental Health 1999;1(2): 65-79. [Persian]
4. Maslach C. Burnout: A social psychological analysis. Hum Behav 1976; 5:16-22.
5. Maslach C, Goldenberg J. Prevention of burnout: new perspectives. Appl Prevent Psychol 1988; 7: 63-74.
6. Hebrani P, Behdani F, Mobtaker M. [Evaluation of stress factors in nurses different hospital wards]. The Quarterly Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health 2008; 10(3):231-7.[Persian]
7. Mirabzadeh A, Irani Sh, Samiee M, Feyzzadeh G. [ Burnout and Its Related Factors in Razi Psychiatric Hospital staff]. Journal of Rehabilitation 2007; 6:3-8. [Persian]
8. Ohaida T, Kammal A, Sone T, Uchiyama M, MinowM, Nozaki S. Night shift work related problems in young female nurses in Japan. J Occup Health 2001; 43 (3): 6-150.
9. Samad Pour Amlashi T, Kianmehr J. [Nurses occupational stressors at medical wards of teaching hospitals in Zanjan]. Faculty of Nursing of Midwifery Quarterly 2007; 16(55):37-45.[Persian].
10. Darvishpour Kakhaki A, Ebrahimi H, Alavi majd H. Health statues of nurses of hospitals to dependent to Shahroud medical university. Iran Journal of Nursing 2009; 22(60):19-27. [Persian]
11. Prosser D, Johnson S, Kuipers E, Szmuller G, et al. Mental health burnout and job satisfaction among hospital and community-based mental health staff. British Journal of Psychiatry1996; 163 (3): 334-337.
12. Ress DG, Cooper CL.Occupational stress in health services workers in UK. Stress in Community 1992; 79-90.
13. Turnipseed DL. Anxiety and burnout in the health care work environment 1998 Psychol Rep; 82 (2): 627-642.
14. Kanai-Pak M, Aiken LH, Sloane DM, Poghosyan L. Poor work environments and nurse inexperience are associated with burnout, job dissatisfaction, and quality deficits in Japanese hospitals . J Clin Nurs 2008; 17 (24): 3324-9.
15. Abdi H, Shahbazi L. [Correlation between occupation stress in nurses intensive care unit with job burnout]. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2001; 9 (3): 58-63.[Persian]
16. Sepehrmanesh Z, Ahmadvand A, Moravveji A, Mirzadeh M. [Survey of Nurse's Mental Health in Psychiatric and Dialysis Wards in Kashan University of Medical Sciences in 2010]. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2013; 12 (4): 325-330 .[Persian]
17. Badrizadeh A, Farhadi A,Tarrahi MH, Saki M, Biranvand GhR. [Assessment of The mental health status of nurses in public hospitals of Khorramabad],Quarterly Research Journal of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences2013; 15(3): 62-69. [Persian]
18. Mazlumi S, Saeidi M, Vahedian M, Jalalpour Z, Kiani M. [Assessment of burnout and some related factors in Healty staff of Yazd]. Yazd University Medical Journal 2013; 6 (4): 34-43. [Persian]
19. Philian E. Evaluation of burnout and its relation to coping methods used by nurses in Tehran hospitals (MSc): nursing Tehran;1992. [Persian]
20. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of general health Guestionnaire. Journal of Psychological Medicine1979; 9:131-145.
21. Ebrahimi A, Molavi H, Moosavi G, Bornamanesh A, Yaghobi M. [Psychometric Properties and Factor Structure of General Health Questionnaire 28 (GHQ-28) in Iranian Psychiatric Patients] . Research Behavioral Sciences (Isfahan University of Medical Journal) 2007;5(1):5-12. [Persian]
22. Soleimani K, Sharifi V, Tehrani dusti M. [Burnout in Roozbeh Psychiatric Hospital staff]. Advance in Cognitive Science 2005;7 (4): 36-43.[Persian]
23. Abdi Masooleh F, Kaviani H, Khaghanzadeh M, Momeni Araghi A. [The relationship between burnout and mental health among nurses]. Tehran University Medical Journal 2007; 65(6): 65-75. [Persian]
24. Toubaei SH, Sahraeian A. [ Burnout and job satisfaction of nurses working in internal, surgery, psychiatry burn and burn wards]. Ofogh Danish, Journal of Medical Science & Hygine Services of Gonabad 2005;12(4):40-6. [Persian]
25. Zimmerman L, Standley R, Captain B. A Comparison of frequency and sources of nursing 2006; 15(5): 577-84 .
26. Dashtbozorgi Z, Baktiyarpour S, Amirmajd M, Alizadeh M, Alipour Kh Sh, Abaft H. [Comparison of Mental Health and burn out in medical staff of Mental and Non-Mental hospitals]. New finding in psychology, Journal of Ahvaz Azad university 2012 ;24 (7): 113-129. [Persian]
27. Yavari M, Shamsaei F, Yazdanbakhsh K. Comparison psychiatrics nurses' burnout and general health with critical care (ICU) nurses 2014; 33 (1) :55-65.
28. Paula Brough. A comparative investigation of the predictors of work-related psychological well-being within police, fire and ambulance workers. New Zealand Journal of Psychology 2005; 34 ( 1): 127-134.
29. Arafa M, Nazel M, Ibrahim N. Predictors of psychological well being in Alexandia-Egypt. Int J Nurse Practice 2003; 9 ( 3): 13-20.
30. Loretto W, Popham F, Platt S, Pavis S, Hardy G, MacLeod L. Assessing psychological well-being: a holistic investigation of NHS employees. Int Rev Psychiatry2005; 17 (3) : 29-36.
31. Cheng LC, Tsai YF, Chen YC. Job stress and coping behavior among nursing staff in the intensive care units of a regional hospital in the eastern Taiwan. Tzu Chi Med J 1999; 11 (1): 61-70.