1. Kaya H, Bodur G, Yalniz N.The relationship between high school students’ attitudes toward future and subjective well-being. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2014; 116: 3869 – 3873.
2. Guler A. Relationship between self-construal’s and future time orientations.[dissertation], Ankara: Middle East Technical University;2004.
3. Neblett NG, Cortina KS. Adolescents’ thoughts about parents’ jobs and their importance for adolescents’ future orientation, Journal of Adolescence 2006; 29(5):795-811.
4. Moradi M. [Future role in the security of a stable and safe]. Police Knowledge Lorestan 2005 ;1(3):102-111. [Persian]
5. Wayman S. The Handbook of sustainable literacy: Skills for a changing world.Dartington: Green Books. 2009.
6. Eryılmaz A, Atak H. An investigation self-esteem and optimism of inclination in adolescence . E-Social Sciences 2011; 10(37): 170-181
7. Oladipo SE, Balogun SK. How suitable is the satisfaction with Life Scale for use on adolescents in Nigeria, Science Journal of Psychology 2012; 2: 1-3.
8. Hashemian A. [Combined analysis of barriers from the perspective of faculty teaching courses in agriculture and natural resources Khuzestan]. Proceedings of the 1th Iranian International Conference of Management, Futurism, Entrepreneurship and industry in Higher Education; 2011 May 17-18; Sanandaj, Iran. 2011. [Persian]
9. Ghoorchian N; Salehi M. [Designing a model for institutionalizing futures at Islamic Azad University, Research in Curriculum, 2004; 2: 22-1. [Persian]
10. Lehtonen A. Future thinking and learning in improvisation and a collaborative devised theatre project within primary school students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2012; 45:104–113.
11. Karshki H. Mohseni N. Motivation in learning and teaching. Tehran: Sound of Light, 2012. [Persian]
12. Elliot A, McGregor H. Achievement Goal Framework, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 2001; 80: 501-509.
13. VandeWalle D. Goal orientation: Why wanting to look successful doesn’t always lead to success. Organizational Dynamics2001; 30, (2):162-171.
14. Yeo GB, Neal A. A multilevel analysis of effort, practice, and performance: Effects of ability, conscientiousness, and goal orientation. Journal of Applied Psychology2005; 89, (2): 231-247.
15. Fryer JW, Elliot AJ. Self-regulation of achievement goal pursuit, Motivation and self regulated learning: Theory, research, and applications. New York.2008.
16. MoshtaghiS. [Predicted academic achievement on achievement goal orientation]. Strategies Journal of Education 2004; 5(2):94-89. [Persian]
17. Kaplan A, Martin L, Maehr L. The contributions and prospects of goal orientation theory. Educational Psychology 2007; 19(2): 41-84.
18. Pintrich PR, Schunk DH. Motivation in Education: Theory, Research, and Applications. New Jersey, Johnston;2002.
19. Anthony Day, E. Radosevich DJ, Chasteen CS. Construct - and criterion related validity of four commonly used goal orientation instruments. Contemporary Educational Psychology2003: 28: 434 –464.
20. Pintrich PR, Conley AM, Kempner TM. Current Issues in achievement goal theory and research, International Journal of educational Research2003; 39(4): 319–337.
21. Elliot AJ, Moller AC. Performance-approach goals: good or bad forms of regulation. International Journal of Educational Research 2003; 39: 339–356.
22. Parsa A, keshavarzi F, Dehghan N. [Measure the effectiveness of education and educational success of the future capabilities (Case Study - Shahid Chamran University)]. Proceedings of the 1st Iranian International Conference of anagement, Futurism, Entrepreneurship and industry in Higher Education; 2011 May 17-18; Sanandaj, Iran: 2011. [Persian]
23. Karshki H, Hashemi G. [Future role in motivation and learning performance: Find the roots of motivation on performance and future prospects]. Proceedings of the National Conference of Educational Psychology 2014, March 21,7-1. [Persian]
24. Hicks D. The future only arrives when things look dangerous: Reflections on future education in the UK. Journal of Futures 2012; 44(1):4-13.
25. Sharifiardalani A. [ Predict academic achievement based on personality characteristic determination and goal orientation of graduate students at Shiraz University]. [dissertation]. Shiraz : Shiraz University; 2011. [Persian]