1. Javadi M, Raeisi A, Golkar M. [Comparison between Health Care Management Students & Instructors' Point of View about Internship lessons in this major, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences 2006]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2008;4(2):84-91. [persian]
2. Tabrizi J, Mardani l, Kalantari h, Hamzehei Z. [ Clerkship from the Perspective of Students of Health Services Management and Family Health in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011;10(4):439-51. [persian]
3. Jaffari F, Valiani M. [ Evaluation of Field Training from the Viewpoints of Management and Informatics Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2(1):19-26. [persian]
4. Adhami A, Fasihi Harandi T, Jalili Z, Fattahi Z, Mohammad Alizadeh S. [ The Attitudes of Kerman University of Medical Sciences Interns toward the Adequacy of Received Trainings in Achieving the Approved Educational Goals in Obstetrics & Gynecology Ward]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2006;2(2):95-101. [persian]
5. Zahiri M, Torabi pour A. [ Assessment of Field Training Programs in Graduates of Health Services Management in Ahwaz Jondishapour University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011;11(2):183-90. [persian]
6. Tabrizi J, Jannati A, Hamzehei Z, Narimani M. [ Improving Summative Evaluation Of Clerkship For Health services Management Student In Tabriz Faculty Of Health and Nutrition, Using OSFE]. jhosp. 2010; 8 (3 and 4) :75-81. [persian]
7. Austin Z, Sutton J. Qualitative research: getting started. Can J Hosp Pharm 2014;67(6):436-40.
8. Sargeant J. Qualitative Research Part II: Participants, Analysis, and Quality Assurance. J Grad Med Educ 2012;4(1):1-3.
9. Nakkeeran N, Zodpey SP. Qualitative research in applied situations: strategies to ensure rigor and validity. Indian J Public Health 2012;56(1):4-11.
10. Fontanella BJ, Luchesi BM, Saidel MG, Ricas J, Turato ER, Melo DG. [Sampling in qualitative research: a proposal for procedures to detect theoretical saturation].Cad Saude Publica. 2011;27(2):388-94. [persian]
11. Palinkas LA, Horwitz SM, Green CA, Wisdom JP, Duan N, Hoagwood K. Purposeful Sampling for Qualitative Data Collection and Analysis in Mixed Method Implementation Research. Adm Policy Ment Health 2013;6:6.
12. Morgan David L. Focus Groups as Qualitative Research. 2 th ed. London: Sage; 1997.
13. Hansen E. Successful qualitative health research: a practical introduction. 1 th ed. Australia: Open University Press; 2006.
14. Streubert HJ, Carpenter DR. Qualitative research in nursing.4 th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott; 2007.
15. Holloway I, Wheeler S. Qualitative Research in Nursing. 2 th ed. London: Blackwell Publishing; 2002.
16. Tabrizi J. Qualitative research in medical education, Part 2: Qualitative research process. Research in Medical Science Eduaction 2012;3(2):64-8. [persian]
17. Maemandi K.[ Moghayeseye nazarate morabian va daneshjooyane dar mord Avamal moaser bar Artagaea Kaefeat Karamozei] Tahran-Iran: Danashgah Oloomapazashki SHahed Bahashti; 1996. [persian]
18. Remmen R, Denekens J, Scherpbier A, Hermann I, van der Vleuten C, Royen P, et al. An evaluation study of the didactic quality of clerkships. Med Educ 2000;34(6):460-4.
19. Vahidi R, Danesh Khah N, Araks M, Koshavar H, Mohammadpour A. [Nursing students’ and instructors’ viewpoints regarding professional abilities of students in internship program at Tabriz University of Medical Science]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006;6(2):107 - 13. [persian]