1. Safa Isini AH, Kheyr Andish M, Zare Sh. Asghari N, Safa H. [Viewpoint of Bandar Abas general practitioners’ on continuous medical education programs]. Medical journal of Hormozgan university of medical science 2006; 10(2): 173-177. [Persian]
2. Ebadi A, Vanaki Z, Nahrir B, Hekmatpou D. [Pathology of Continuing Educational Programs in Iran Medical Society]. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2008; 4(2): 140-145. [Persian]
3. Haghani F, Shari`atmadari A, Naderi E, Yousefi A. Teaching Methods Used by General Practitioners’ Continuing Education Programs in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2003; 3 (2): 15-21. [Persian]
4. Changiz T, Mir shamsi M, Afshin nia F, Shams B, et al. [Viewpoint of Esfahan general practitioners’ on content and methods of continuous medical education programs]. TUMJ. Special 4th National Conference on Medical Education 2000. [Persian]
5. Kousha A, Khoshnevis P, Sadeghzadeh M, Kazemi N, Nourian A, Mousavinasab N. General physicians' viewpoints on continuing education programs in Zanjan province. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11 (2): 165-166. [Persian]
6. Shirazi M, Zinanlou A, Alaedini F. [Needs and educational practices of general practitioners' views of the participants of Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2000-2001]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2 (0) 79-80. [Persian]
7. Hosseini J. [Programs of continuing medical education programs of community health needs]. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 1998; 1 (3): 39-43. [Persian]
8. Anbari Z. To study the factors of establishing motivation in general physicians in order to enter into continuing education programs in Arak University of Medical Sciences in 2002. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2 (0): 13-14. [Persian]
9. Bordji A, Imani M, Moradi A. [The study of general practitioners’ views on the content of composed programs in Zahedan]. Tabibe shargh 2004; 6 (2): 145-151. [Persian]
10. Roter D, Rosenbaum G, Negri B, Renaud D, DiPrete-Brown L, Hernandez O.The effects of continuing medical education program in Interpersonal communication skills on doctor practice and patient satisfaction in Trinidad and Tobaco. Med Educ 1998; 32: 181-9.
11. Hosseini SJ, Aslani A, Afsharian P, et al. [Implementation and evaluation of a continuing education program (of infertility), based on the identification of needs]. Journal of Community Medicine Office of Continuing Education 2001; 14: 30. [Persian]
12. Hosseini SJ, Aslani A, Azizi F, et al. Evaluation of a continuing medical education program about kidney stones. TUMJ. Special Fourth National Conference on Medical Education 2000; 27. [Persian]
13. Amini A, Kargarmaher MH, Hatami Sadabadi F, Salami H. Determining CME needs of general physicians in East Azarbaijan province. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2 (0): 12-12 [Persian]
14. Amirnia M, Mohammadi F, Vahidi R, Mohammadzadeh M, Ghojazadeh M, Hejazi SA, Zadegan A. [General Practitioners’ Views toward Quality of Continuing Medical Education Programs in Tabriz]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012: 12 (4): 231-239. [Persian]
15. Bahador H, Pazooki A, Kabir A. [Effectiveness of continuing medical education considering participants idea in Iran University]. J Pak Med Assoc 2010; 60 (6): 435-439.
16. Motiei Langroudi H, Hajmanouchehri F. [General Physicians, Dentists and Pharmacists Views About Open Training And Continuous Education in Ghazvin City in 2003]. 1st International conference on reform & change management in medical education; 2003 November 30- December 2, Iran,Tehran, shahid beheshti university 2003. [Persian]
17. Hosseini J. [Continuing medical education in Iran]. Research in Medical Sciences 1998; 1 (3): 44-47. [Persian]
18. Mann V. Educating medical students: lesson from research in continuing education.Acad Med 1994; 64 (1): 41-7.
19. Zobeiri M; Ataei M; Abdolmalek P. [Continuing Medical Education (CME) Programs Efficiency and Needs of General Practitioners (GPs) (Kermanshah 2003)]. Medical journal of Kermanshah university of medical science 2010; 11 (1): 69-76. [Persian]
20. Vahidshahi K, Mahmoudi M, shahbaznezhad L, Ghafari saravi V. [The Viewpoints of General Physicians toward Continuing Medical Education Programs' Implementation Status and the Participants' Motivation]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2007; 7 (1): 161-167. [persian]
21. Aminoroaya M, Yarmohammadian MH, Yousefy A. [Educational Needs of Education Experts in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2 (2): 5-13. [Persian]
22. Davis DA, Thomson MA, Oxman AD, Haynes RB. Evidence for effectiveness of CME: a review of 50 randomized trials. JAMA 1992; 268: 1111-7.
23. Hosseini SJ, Shamaelian F. [Revised in continuing education programs]. Journal of medicine. Special Special Fourth National Conference on Medical Education 2000; 153-154. [persian]