1. Fattahi B, KarimiYousef SAA, Sharifi HP. Comparison of efficacy assays (functional, anatomical and objective) advice and guidance on the performance of students in research methodology courses,1388,7 (6).
2. Rezaei AA, Akbar SA. Descriptive evaluation of the effects of cognitive, affective and psycho-motor pupils.
3. Soleimani H, Najafi L. The Noticing Function of Classroom Pop Quizzes and Formative Tests in the Uptake of Lexical Items of EFL Intermediate Learners. International Journal of English Linguistics. 2012; 2 (4): p73. [Persian]
4. Kamuche FU. The effects of unannounced quizzes on student performance: further evidence. College Teaching Methods & Styles Journal (CTMS). 2011; 3 (2): 21-6.
5. Kamuche FU. Do Weekly Quizzes Improve Student Performance? Academic Exchange Quarterly. 2005; 9 (3): 188-92.
6. Cicirello VA, editor. On the role and effectiveness of pop quizzes in CS1. ACM SIGCSE Bulletin; 2009: ACM.
7. Azorlosa JL, Renner CH. The Effect of Announced Quizzes on Exam Performance. Journal of Instructional Psychology. 2006; 33 (4): 278-83.
8. Carol A, Nichols PD. Do extra credit pop quizzes improve gross anatomy exam performance? International Association of Medical Science Educators, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, 2008; 2 (18): 10.
9. Tariq SG, Johnson AM, Thrush CR, Woods MB, Johnson VA, Clardy JA. Pop quizzes: evidence based strategy for medical students. Journal of Medical Science Educator, 2007; 17 (2).