1. Wender C. [Attention deficit disorder / hyperactivity disorder in adults]. Translation: Sarrami Foroushani P. Tehran: Roshd Publication; 2008. [Persian]
2. Barkley A. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A handbook for diagnosis and treatment. Guilford Press; 2005.
3. Teeter PA. Interventions for ADHD: Treatment in developmental context. Guilford Press; 2000.
4. Zunker V. [Counseling career with a holistic approach]. Translation: Yusefi Z, and colleagues. Isfahan: Jahad Daneshgahi publication; 2009. [Persian]
5. Kermani N. [Comparing MA students of university of Isfahan Career Development and Iranian students of University of Waterloo in Canada]. Isfahan: University of Isfahan; 2011. [Persian]
6. Rajai R. [Predicting high school girls Career Development of Najaf Abad town based on emotional intelligence and educational development]. Isfahan: University of Isfahan; 2011. [Persian]
7. Callanan A, Jeffrey H, Greenhaus A. Encyclopedia of Career Development. Sage Publications; 2006.
8. Baghban A, Hosseiniyan S, Samiei F, Abedi M. [Career counseling theories]. Isfahan: Jahad Daneshgahi publication; 2011. [Persian]
9. Steel P. The nature of procrastination: a meta-analytic and theoretical review of quintessential self-regulatory failure. Psychological bulletin 2007; 133(1):65-94.
10. Shokri T, Golestani M. [The relationship between educational Procrastination and met cognition believes]. J Appl Soc Psy 1391; 2(3). [Persian]
11. Harriott, J, and. Ferrari R. Prevalence of procrastination among samples of adults. Psychological Reports 1996; 78(2): 611-616.
12. Neenan M. Tackling procrastination: An REBT perspective for coaches. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy 2008; 26(1): 53-62.
13. Sadock BJ, V A Sadock, R Pedro, Comprehensive textbook of psychiatry, Williams & Wilkins; 2009.
14. Spencer TJ, Biederman J, Mick E. Attention – Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder: Diagnosis, Lifespan, Co morbidities, and neurobiology. J Pediat Psysiol 2007; 32 (6): 631-642.
15. Faraone SV, Wilens TE, Petty C. Substance use among ADHD adults: Implications of late onset and sub threshold diagnoses. J Addic 2007; 16:24-32.
16. Ohlmeier MD, Peters KT, Wildt BT. Comorbidity of alcohol and substance dependence with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. J Alcohol 2008; 43:300-04.
17. Shifrin JG, Proctor BE, Prevatt FF. Work performance differences between college students with and without ADHD. J Atten Disor 2010; 13(5):489-95.
18. Swanson JM. Role of executive function in ADHD. J Clin Psysiol 2003; 64(14):35-9.
19. Biyabangard A. [Research methods in psychology and education]. Tehran: publication period; 2005. [Persian]
20. Sarrami P. [Normality and defining validity and reliability test to diagnose Attention deficit- hyperactivity disorder among adults in Isfahan]. Isfahan: university of Isfahan; 2000. [Persian]
21. Creed PA, Patton W. The Development and Validation of A short form of the Career Development Inventory – Australia. Aust J Guid and Counsel 2004; 14(2):125-38.
22. Sadeghi A, Baghban I, Bahrami F, Ahmadi S A, Creed P. [Validation of the short form of the Career Development Inventory with an Iranian high school sample]. Inter J Edu and Vocat Guid 2011; 4(2): 472-81. [Persian]
23. Lay C. At last, my research article on procrastination. J Resear in Pers 1986; 20(4): 474-95.
24. Khosravi A. [Investigating the relationship between staffs job satisfaction and their Procrastination in the education part of Iran’s business development department]. J Educ Leader and Manag of Garms Islam Azad Univer 2008; 3(2): 125-41. [Persian]
25. Silver LB. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in adult life. Child & Adoles Psysiol Clin of Am 2000; 9(3): 511-23.
26. Weiss G, Henchman L. Hyperactive children grown up: ADHD in children, adolescents, and adults. NY: Guilford; 1993.
27. Azimi M. [Investigation the difference between family’s hierarchical approach and demographic variables among families having Attention deficit- hyperactivity disorder and families having normal children]. Isfahan: University of Isfahan; 2008. [Persian]
28. Blanch A, Aluja A. Job involvement in a career transition from university to employment. Learn Individ Differ 2010; 20(3): 237-241.
29. Monterio S, Almeida LS. The relation of career adaptability to work experience, extracurricular activities, and work transition in Portuguese graduate students. J Vocat Behav 2015; 91: 106-112.
30. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Washington: American Psychiatric Publication Incorporated ;2013
31. Hosseini F, Khayyer M. [Prediction of Behavioral and Decisional Procrastination Considering Meta-Cognition Beliefs in University Students]. IJPCP 2009; 15 (3) :265-273[Persian]
32. Effert BR, Ferrari JR. Decisional Procrastination: Examining personality correlates. J Soc Behav & Person 1989; 4: 151-61.
33. Wender P. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults. NY: Oxford University press; 1995.