1. Ahadi F , Abedsaidi J, Arshadi F, GhorbaniR. Learning styles of nursing and allied health students in Semnan university of medical sciences. koomesh 2010; 11 (2) :141-146. [Persian]
2. Rezaie K , Koohestani H, Ganjeh F , Anbari Z. Learning styles of first semester students in Arak University of Medical Sciences 2008. Arak Medical University Journal 2010;12(4):44-51.[Persian]
3. Hsu CHC. Learning styles of hospitality students: Nature or nurture. International Journal of Hospitality Management 1999;18(1):17-30.
4. Valizadeh L, Fathiazar S, Zamanzadeh V. [Nursing and Midwifery Students’ Learning Styles in Tabriz Medical University]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6(2): 136-140. [Persian]
5. Sarchami R, Hosseini M. [Relationship of learning styles with educational progress of nursing students in Qazvin]. Journal of Qazvin Medical Science University 2004;8(1): 64-67. [Persian]
6. Kalbasi S, Naseri M, Sharifzadeh G, Poursafar A. [ Medical Students’ Learning Styles in Birjand University of Medical Sciences]. SDME 2008; 5 (1) :10-16. [Persian]
7. Rashidi Jahan H, Saffari M, Sanaeinasab H, Pakpour A, KhaJeh Azad M. [Learning styles of students of Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences in 2012].Journal of Medical Education and Development 2013; 8(1): 52-64.[Persian]
8. Safavi M, Shooshtari S, Mahmoodi M, Yarmohammadian M. [Self-directed Learning Readiness and Learning Styles among Nursing Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010; 10 (1) :27-36. [Persian]
9. Ranjbar H, Esmaili H. A Research on the Learning Styles and preferences of the Students at Torbat Heydariyeh Nursing and Midwifery, Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2007; 5(4):64-76. [Persian]
10. Geranmayeh M, KhakbazanZ , Darvish A , Haghani H .[Determining learning style and its relationship with educational achievement in nursing and midwifery students].Nursing Research 2011; 6(22):7-15. [Persian]
11. Nasirzadeh F, Heidarzadeh A, Shirazi M, Farmanbar R, Monfared. A sessing Learning Styles of Students in Guilan University of Medical Sciences, 2013. Research in Medical Education 2014; 6(1):29-39. [Persian]
12. Karimi Moonaghi H, Dabbaghi F, Oskouie F, Vehviläinen-Julkunen K. [Learning Style in Theoretical Courses: Nursing Students’ Perceptions and Experiences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9 (1) :41-54. [Persian]
13. Zoghi M, Brown T, Williams B, Roller L, Jaberzadeh S, Palermo C, et al. Learning style preferences of Australian health science students. J Allied Health. 2010; 39(2):95-103.
14. Najafikalyani M, Karimi S, Jamshidi N. [Comparison of learning styles and preferred teaching methods of students in Fasa University of Medical Sciences]. Arak University of Medical Sciences Journal 2010; 12 (4) :89-94. [Persian]
15. Rasoulynejad S, Rasoulynejad S. [Learning styles of Paramedical students of Kashan University of Medical Sciences 2005]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2006; 3 (1) :26-32.[ Persian]
16. Darvishzadeh Borojeni M, Sabzevari S, Garosi B, Hasanzadeh A. Evaluation of students' learning styles of Kerman University of Medical Sciences and presenting a model of teaching based on viewpoint. Abstracts of articles first National Conference on Hozeh and university teaching and learning methods 2015;1(1).[Persian]